Show Your Projects Chapter 32

Roach

The COT? Really? The ugliest car in the history of history? if your gonna do that at least put a gen 6 body on it 

I can't get the Gen 6 body because I got the body from the game NASCAR 09, which one would you guys prefer from NASCAR 09 other than the COT, the nationwide or the truck?

110w1ea.jpg

izyjpx.jpg

30lexbl.jpg

24pi2xx.jpg

mtxp29.jpg

Alright I'm with GD30, now it's DanDon's turn to get this truck ready for release. Kind put SUD suspension set up on it, but DanDon will get it to be like the real truck. We'll try and get the real shocks on it and see what happens. Hope you like it!

• Upvote 1

MORE MAX D!!

The 2013 World Finals Champion! The Spectra Chrome 10th Anniversary Maximum Destruction Spiked!

Probably gonna edit the face a bit more, but happy that the chrome worked!

With the racing version (has front split rims) Also, all the Max D's are getting new shocks, that were modeled by Rockcrwlr!

Enjoy! :)

Racing Version

1377328.png

Freestyle Version

2492285.png

And once again you deliver more than anyone could imagine! I can't wait any longer for these AMAZING Max-D's! The chrome looks great!  :D So sexy.

MORE MAX D!!

The 2013 World Finals Champion! The Spectra Chrome 10th Anniversary Maximum Destruction Spiked!

Probably gonna edit the face a bit more, but happy that the chrome worked!

With the racing version (has front split rims) Also, all the Max D's are getting new shocks, that were modeled by Rockcrwlr!

Enjoy! :)

Racing Version

1377328.png

Freestyle Version

2492285.png

amazing cant wait these are incredible great job guys

Kreml drove it over in Europe using was Parnell's old PEI (Superman)

And Max-D looks great, except for the shocks being angled, should be straight up and down.

ya but the truck was most recently on Werner's when it made it's U.S debut though wasn't it?