Show Your Projects Chapter 32

Roach

1pb149.jpg

Well Chris H. trusted me on getting GD30 done, so I got everything textured, and put it ingame to see what is looks like. Any constructive criticism is worth using, so tell what I need to change or put on whatever, btw, I know the shocks are not the truck, I'm working on it. I'm going try to make this look like the real truck rather than put Rocks SUD shocks on it. Hope you like it. ;)

• Upvote 7

ARF

Posted Today, 09:09 PM

I know the real truck sits low, but that looks really low to me. All in all though, looks sweat.

That's actually to make it look like in the making, that's not how its going come out when it's released. It's just to make it look like it's in the making like in real life. Why do you think I put it in a garage. lol.

That's actually to make it look like in the making, that's not how its going come out when it's released. It's just to make it look like it's in the making like in real life. Why do you think I put it in a garage. lol.

Oh, alright.

I think It's probably better to post what's actually going to come out then. That way if some one does have a comment on how low/high the truck sits they can make the comment before it's released.

Kreml drove it over in Europe using what is now the El Diablo chassis (PEI, it was Dustin Brown's Wolverine before that)

It was on Joe Parnells Superman chassis

The belt really isn't shaped wrong it is the shape of the body and the angle of the pic.

No.. it's the wrong way...

DonkeyKong_02-lg_zps5b7fb2ec.jpg