Traxxas sponsorship lost

Jackattack29

I just found out that monster jam lost its

sponsorship with traxxas which really sucks because I have a traxxas monster jam truck that I upgraded and I was collecting all the body's but I went to the hobby shop one day to see what the next body would be and the guy told me that they don't make new ones anymore. Any thoughts on this?

New bright honestly sucks

yea traxxas is almost just as bad selling something for 450$ thats only should be selling for 130$-200$.....

also im glad Traxxas has lost its sponsorship. itll be cool to see what the new bright bodies look like if they are anything like the bigfoot and snakebite ones from a few years back theres some good 1/8 bodies for us that have Solid Axle RCMT's(people that Have Clodbusters,txts,ar60 monsters,Groundpounders,mad forces) i could care less about traxxas really...(bunch of half ass IS(independant suspension) trucks, Solid Axle monsters FTW)

yea traxxas is almost just as bad selling something for 450$ thats only should be selling for 130$-200$.....

also im glad Traxxas has lost its sponsorship. itll be cool to see what the new bright bodies look like if they are anything like the bigfoot and snakebite ones from a few years back theres some good 1/8 bodies for us that have Solid Axle RCMT's(people that Have Clodbusters,txts,ar60 monsters,Groundpounders,mad forces) i could care less about traxxas really...(bunch of half ass IS(independant suspension) trucks, Solid Axle monsters FTW)

Your missing the point its NEW BRIGHT. Traxxas gave you waht you paid for a rc car that can go 30+ miles per hour more than enough to have fun with. New Bright 2 miles per hour with batteries that last 60 seconds.
  • Upvote 1