Sim Monsters X-Games

CMDeerfoot

I was gonna say do a Gymkhana Grid type of event, instead of plain old Gymkhana, but diggerthechamp beat me to it. 

What about an event similar to MX High Jump?  Have the track based out of the L.A. Colosseum, with the ramp decent down the middle of the structure similar to what Rallycross does, and then go into a motocross ramp over the bar and land on the other side.  Base the competition on an elimination, after everyone makes it, the bar gets raised say, 10 feet, for them the next round, and those who didn't make it, are knocked out of competition.  I could seriously see this working.well.  Only problem would be getting the bar to move...some sort of mousedrag movement?  The trucks might also need some suspension changes to compensate for the landing.  I'd say truck's must also stick the landing to advance, without rolling it over. 

But yeah, that's my input.  I really wanna see this become an annual event if it takes off.  I'd be willing to help out with organization as well, if needed.