Song for new Video

DDT

So im planning on working on either a RoR Monster Truck crash madness video or a music video (Not sure yet) but i was looking for suggestions on songs to use.

Smack Down - Thousand Foot Crutch

Seek and Destroy - Metallica

Ace of Spades - Motorhead

House of the Rising Sun - Five Finger Death Punch (Heavier than the original by The Animals)

Hollow - Alice In Chains

Break - Three Days Grace

I Don't Want To Be Here Anymore - Rise Against

Ten Thousand Fists - Disturbed

Down With The Sickness - Disturbed

That should be way more than what you're looking for, and they'd work for music videos or highlight reels in my opinion.

Ok so i have listened to every song mentioned so far and quite a few good ones are on there. To answer Ferns question im looking for something Rock but not like Screamo or really hard Rock. Like 5FDP and SKillet would be about as Hard of Rock as i would want to go. I really have 1 song in mind i heard a few days ago i have heard so many times before that i thought would be perfect i just cant remember anything about it at all but would know if it was listed the moment i heard it. The song doesnt have to be from today either it could even be from the past like 70s,80s,90s had good rock songs. So far unless someone happens to post the one song i really want to find im considering these songs so far but still looking for other suggestions before i make a decision. Thanks everyone so far.

• Smackdown
  • Break
  • Ace of Spades
  • Gasoline
  • Before i Forget