Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2015

Sergeant Politeness

Ryan didn't have his chassis in Ocala either, I just assumed it was being sent over seas.  His current chassis is only what 4 years old?  I know he put's it through the ringer but four years seems quick for a new chassis to be ordered.  

Ryan didn't have his chassis in Ocala either, I just assumed it was being sent over seas.  His current chassis is only what 4 years old?  I know he put's it through the ringer but four years seems quick for a new chassis to be ordered.  

I heard somewhere it was cracking pretty bad, and for a computer-built chassis, that's pretty impressive if you can make it break in four years. Granted, I'm not all that surprised, looking at what Ryan has done to it over the past years.

There is another poll for the next 4X4 Jamboree Bigfoot #21 Scheme. This time its between the old USA Flag body(from what I think was a Firestone Bigfoot ?), the Wildfoot scheme(my personal favorite but it says Bigfoot on it still :/) and the Power Wheels Scheme. Hard picks

There's a show in Utah in August which has Nitro Menace, Freedom Keeper, Maverik Monster Trakker, and a brand new truck called Sniper from the team who own the Hitman ride truck

That truck was supposed to debut at the pit party in Vegas, but it's not done yet.