Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2015

Sergeant Politeness

Cyborg is back in all it's 2-wheel drive greatness.

11401376_10152789141721744_7089833991258

AND THE CROWD GOES MILD!

But seriously why? I always like the concept of that truck both visually and mechanically, but the whole two wheel drive thing doesn't work at all for it. It'd be cool if they powered the front wheels, but other than that, it really is just a truck that looks pretty but doesn't really perform well.

Cyborg is back in all it's 2-wheel drive greatness.

11401376_10152789141721744_7089833991258

AmusedFewElephantseal.gif

And yeah, it appears they nixed Syracuse for a second Atlanta show. My guess is the January show might be a normal show, while the March show will be the FS1 Championship Series finale (assuming it comes back, which it most likely will).

• Upvote 1

Wait so Syracuse is gone? I thought the show did alright, although I guess with East Rutherford I can see why it'd be gone, and yeah if FS1 returns that would be a good bet (like how Detroit was this year) I'm just hoping Atlanta FINALLY after SIX BLOODY YEARS gets Tom Meents back. Seriously, he lost the title of "The House Tom Meents Built" long ago, he sold that property to Dennis.

Also Cyborg had 2WD and it worked actually quite well in the 90s, but that was with simple car racing lanes that are relatively flat. For the more modern stuff? You might as well just push a brick around the track and it'd do better

Also Cyborg had 2WD and it worked actually quite well in the 90s, but that was with simple car racing lanes that are relatively flat. For the more modern stuff? You might as well just push a brick around the track and it'd do better

That's exactly how I feel about it. It's just an outdated thing now, and really wont work