Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2015

Sergeant Politeness

Ayyye those were my pics. Personally I really enjoyed Waco. Tractor pulls were cool but they lasted a while. Racing was good. However, the track crew didn't properly clear the dirt motorcycle landing ramp, so it overlapped onro the racing course and Nitro Menace bit it early on. Suffered damage to 4-links, rear sway bars, and the front tire. Scorpion's motor cut out twice after going over the racing lane and was done after that. FS was solid. Had a few crashes but everyone put on a good show. Bounty won racing, Foot won FS. I got footage of the event, gonna try to make a TMBTV style video. I want to see some local trucks next year.

yea I was crewing for Freedom/Menace during Waco.. not fun. My uncle clipped Ed's landing ramp, and rolled it. Bent the brake rotor, broke the pinion, rear sway bars were pulled, front 4-Link was bent, front steering ram, front tire.... Other than that tho it was fun. In that picture of Waco pit party im the one signing autographs for Menace and my dad is signing for Freedom Keeper(My uncle drove them both tho). Freedom Keeper was fine tho, other than the already slow rear steer.