Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2015

Sergeant Politeness

I think they should make some truck with a green chassis and a black body with green flames on it and a bunch of tombstones.  That would be cool.

But actually a Gas Monkey (Fast n' Loud) truck would be epic

• Upvote 1

I actually kind of like the new reptoid. Yeah a little on the plain side and i liked the mult-color scale scheme it had but i love that green color

I actually kind of like the new reptoid. Yeah a little on the plain side and i liked the mult-color scale scheme it had but i love that green color

I agree completely. Actually think that they should've made some scales on the paint. 

I'm gonna get a bit controversial here, and say that that there highlights my biggest complaint with Steven: He goes big too fast. His win here, at last year's, most of the FS1 tour, and Charlotte last year show that he goes way too big too fast. It was exciting yeah, but it was over way too soon in my book, especially when you subtract the dead moments.

I don't think he's a bad driver, far from it, but man he needs to get a better tame on the truck

You guys should have seen steven last night, he got some of the biggest air I think I have ever seen in person, and he got a massive sky wheelie over the cars, pogoed off the rear into a crazy stopie then he went over the bus, and poped both rear tires.