Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2015

Sergeant Politeness

ANNOUNCEMENT:

For those of you who WON'T be able to make it to MetLife Stadium tomorrow, I'll be doing a live upload of videos, featuring:

• Party in the Pits Highlights (Those more than likely won't come RIGHT AT 1:30 PM, cause I need to get some headphones for the event. This is my first stadium show, after all!)
  • All Intros
  • Qualifying Highlights
  • All Racing matches
  • All Freestyles
  • and I cannot forget THE FIRST EVER MAX-D FRONT FLIP ATTEMPT!

Guess what; I BET MY FATHER ON THE FRONT FLIP. If Tom lands it, then he gives me $20. I'm broke, so if he DOESN'T land it, then I have to do whatever job my father wants me to do.

Here is the information you need to know:

1. The Live Uploads will take place on the channel named "dbb yellow", that's my channel. P.S. Subscribe if you like the videos!

2. This recording won't be at it's best, because I'll either be recording it on my IPad or my Mom's IPhone.

3. Party in the Pits video will be uploaded any time between 5:00 PM and 6:30 PM. I'll let you know in another video when the Party in the Pits highlight video is up!

4. Intros video will be uploaded a few minutes after the intros are over.

That's all you need to know! Get ready for tomorrow!

• Upvote 1

We should probably just count on nearly identical tracks for every stadium show at this point. It sucks, but that's the way FELD is going with MJ now. 

On a side note, I assume the ramp between the racing lanes is the one Tom will be landing on. I really hope that they put some cars on there or something, just so there's something to slow him down if he doesn't land it. It won't make a huge difference, but it's better than landing straight onto the dirt, I'm sure.

REMINDER:

Tune in to the YouTube channel "dbb yellow" this afternoon for a live upload of all of the action from MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, NJ TONIGHT!!!

(I can't stream the event, so I will be uploading separate videos of all of the action)