Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2015

Sergeant Politeness

Was the popping noise at 1:13 just the sound of the barriers shifting?  I really hope it wasn't the sound of something breaking in the truck with the underside facing the crowd.

I think it hit a firework thing

You can see an explosion of streamers after the crack

So apparently Quad Wars is out. Instead they have Combat Quads, where 8 drivers from 8 cities around the area race. It's better than Quad Wars. Zimmer pretty much dominated in Columbus. And why does the announcer keep saying that 4x8 is 24?

The way they left Monster Energy in the bus in Atlanta...that was ridiculous

What does this have to do with anything? That was last year, and nothing from this year has anything remotely similar... Bottom line, you need to think about what you type before you post it. You've posted quite a bit of off topic stuff on this site, and I don't know about anyone else, but it's kinda annoying. 

OT: Crazy Something from Backwards Bob in Miami:

http://instagram.com/p/xatfYHxr3e/

Grave Digger the Legend Racing Crash (Counted as a Win over Lee O'Donnell's Zombie Hunter or Whatever):

http://instagram.com/p/xaauZ4xr3a/

What does this have to do with anything? That was last year, and nothing from this year has anything remotely similar... Bottom line, you need to think about what you type before you post it. You've posted quite a bit of off topic stuff on this site, and I don't know about anyone else, but it's kinda annoying. 

I was agreeing with him?

I mean I'm pretty sure the point of a forum is discussion over a certain topic and that's what I'm doing

If this thread is supposed to be strictly news stuff then sorry my bad