Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2015

Sergeant Politeness

Anyone getting tickets for shows this year be warned.   I planned on having a friend of mine order my tickets for the Detroit Jan and Feb shows for me and print them like I always do but there is no option for that anymore.  If you order you're tickets online here you have to have the credit card and in some cases the card and ID of the person that ordered them to get them wheather using the app or just picking them up.  No option for mailing or printing and you can't use you're license number to pick up the tickets anymore.  Also I'm unable to choose my seats online anymore and am pretty sure that their trying to stick me in the bad seats I had a few years ago.  Basically row two in certain spots in Ford Field is basically row one and where row one would be is a walkway that you're sitting level with and looking at the legs of people walking in front of you the whole show.  Ford Field was terribly designed for those who don't know.  Now I have to stand in line the day of the show in 7 degree weather and get them from the box office and hope they don't give me S!@# tickets (not the bathroom kind) like they always have when I got them from there.  After seeing this I'm done with ordering online.  I'll be going to the stadium to get the tickets from now on which when all is said and done will cost as much if not more than the ridiculous "convience" charges.  Additional charges have also gone up.  I had $30 in additional charges on $45 worth of tickets.  God I miss the Silverdome.  Hopefully they do something with it because I hate the way things are going at Ford Field.

Anyone getting tickets for shows this year be warned.   I planned on having a friend of mine order my tickets for the Detroit Jan and Feb shows for me and print them like I always do but there is no option for that anymore.  If you order you're tickets online here you have to have the credit card and in some cases the card and ID of the person that ordered them to get them wheather using the app or just picking them up.  No option for mailing or printing and you can't use you're license number to pick up the tickets anymore.  Also I'm unable to choose my seats online anymore and am pretty sure that their trying to stick me in the bad seats I had a few years ago.  Basically row two in certain spots in Ford Field is basically row one and where row one would be is a walkway that you're sitting level with and looking at the legs of people walking in front of you the whole show.  Ford Field was terribly designed for those who don't know.  Now I have to stand in line the day of the show in 7 degree weather and get them from the box office and hope they don't give me S!@# tickets (not the bathroom kind) like they always have when I got them from there.  After seeing this I'm done with ordering online.  I'll be going to the stadium to get the tickets from now on which when all is said and done will cost as much if not more than the ridiculous "convience" charges.  Additional charges have also gone up.  I had $30 in additional charges on $45 worth of tickets.  God I miss the Silverdome.  Hopefully they do something with it because I hate the way things are going at Ford Field.

Do you have any Ticketmaster retailers near you? I wasn't able to choose seats for the Atlanta show, but there's a retailer in a grocery store a way away from me (Publix) where I could pick my own seats.

Do you have any Ticketmaster retailers near you? I wasn't able to choose seats for the Atlanta show, but there's a retailer in a grocery store a way away from me (Publix) where I could pick my own seats.

That's weird, my parents just  printed our MJ tickets for the year on Ticketmaster, and we got to use our seats.

It appears Ford Field is not using ticketmaster for Monster Jam.  It's a company called Veritix that's doing it.  The link on the Monster Jam page takes you to Ford Field's website and there is no mention of ticketmaster on either.  There is also no show listing for Ford Field on Ticketmaster's site that I've seen.  Here's a link to the veritix site.  If the home page doesn't scream greed I don't know what does.

http://www.veritix.com/

It appears Ford Field is not using ticketmaster for Monster Jam.  It's a company called Veritix that's doing it.  The link on the Monster Jam page takes you to Ford Field's website and there is no mention of ticketmaster on either.  There is also no show listing for Ford Field on Ticketmaster's site that I've seen.  Here's a link to the veritix site.  If the home page doesn't scream greed I don't know what does.

http://www.veritix.com/

That's very very weird and shady. I don't know why they wouldn't just use ticketmaster.

Think Revenue

In Think Revenue: Tips for Building your Next Ticketing System RFP, you’ll learn ways to stay focused on revenue opportunities and build questions that validate a solution’s overall value vs. just its cost.

lol

Looks like a hauler carrying two monster trucks headed to Detroit Monster Jam caught fire. They were only able to save one truck.

http://m.thetimestribune.com/news/tractor-trailer-fire-blocks-i/article_851c5446-97af-11e4-9603-a7e93d122e56.html?mode=jqm

People are saying the only missing trucks at the stadium are Mechanical Mischief, Backwards Bob, Bounty Hunter (Trent), and Iron Outlaw (Todd), but it isn't confirmed who was involved just yet. Everything is speculation at this point.

Looks like a hauler carrying two monster trucks headed to Detroit Monster Jam caught fire. They were only able to save one truck.

http://m.thetimestribune.com/news/tractor-trailer-fire-blocks-i/article_851c5446-97af-11e4-9603-a7e93d122e56.html?mode=jqm

People are saying the only missing trucks at the stadium are Mechanical Mischief, Backwards Bob, Bounty Hunter (Trent), and Iron Outlaw (Todd), but it isn't confirmed who was involved just yet. Everything is speculation at this point.

Well seeing as how Jim is a solo driver, I'd figure he wasn't involved. Is Pablo's Digger there?

Pablo's Digger is in the stadium, and there's been one 2Xtreme truck spotted in Detroit.

10931003_329924270545307_655270546740431

10922564_425348647617673_467340073579363

People are now saying they haven't seen Incinerator (what irony, eh?) at the stadium, but the article states there were two trucks in the hauler.

Pablo's Digger is in the stadium, and there's been one 2Xtreme truck spotted in Detroit.

People are now saying they haven't seen Incinerator (what irony, eh?) at the stadium, but the article states there were two trucks in the hauler.

Could it have been the tank? Or perhaps General Hazzard? (I think Ryan still has that truck)