Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2015

Sergeant Politeness

The Race Source was basically brand new, Pablo had only recently put it together.

Well actually the one that Backwards Bob was on was Pablo's original personal Racesource (Blacksmith, Captains Curse, TMNT, El Toro Loco, Blue Thunder, Wolverine) so it was not new persay though he kept his equipment in proper working order. However a loss is a loss anyway you slice it.

From what i heard and read Backwards bob was brand new with the chassis first show last weekend. Feld rushed out a spare truck and trailer with parts out to Pablo with a backwards bob body to run and for his Digger. Dont want to spread anything but i read the Dungeon is gonna be building him a brand new Racesource chassis for him

Neat looking track.  With the clay in Atlanta the dirt crew was able to make a back flip ramp that looks just like the sea containers, only its made entirely of dirt.  That's pretty cool!

I'm also really glad that they're changing the track and tarp colors, keeping it different.  I can only hope that the tracks continue to be different with each stop

From what i heard and read Backwards bob was brand new with the chassis first show last weekend. Feld rushed out a spare truck and trailer with parts out to Pablo with a backwards bob body to run and for his Digger. Dont want to spread anything but i read the Dungeon is gonna be building him a brand new Racesource chassis for him

I am a little bit out of the loop since I removed myself from the social media pages pertaining to monster trucks. Other then the one photo posted in this thread of the truck and the 2-3 photos on MonsterJam's site I could not really distinguish if it was a newer Racesource or not. What a bummer.

Double Trouble is on a new chassis aswell.