Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2015

Sergeant Politeness

Seems as if it's getting very likely that the truck lost in the hauler fire was Backwards Bob, nothing official yet, but people are reporting that the only truck that has yet to be seen is Backwards Bob which was travelling with Pablo's Digger.

Seems as if it's getting very likely that the truck lost in the hauler fire was Backwards Bob, nothing official yet, but people are reporting that the only truck that has yet to be seen is Backwards Bob which was travelling with Pablo's Digger.

This may sound cynical, but I'm glad Pablo's Digger was saved vs. BB because from what I saw it was on a Patrick which is really a lot more expendable than Pablo's Digger. I hope that FELD can stock him with some new parts for next weekend.

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, they finally bring back the most stupidly brilliant truck in existence and it burns up.  RIP Bob 2008-2015 never forget.

I know Feld will rebuild it but still.

Remember how everyone said the real truck would be different and a lot better than the photoshop job?

They lied.

*snip*

I still cannot believe it is back, I mean trying to recapture USA#1 glory days has been attempted a few times since the early 90's but now it is actually happening. Hell is freezing over as we speak

Yeah I'll give it a week or so tops and Backwards Bob will be on a spare chassis with a new body.

Without knowing 100% for sure if they are being used, retired or even remotely usable, I know that the Northern Nightmare PEI and El Diablo PEI from 2014 have not been spotted as being used this year, so it is a possibility.

At least what happened can be talked about on here without people getting an attitude and saying not to discuss it.  I'm guessing Hotsy will be replacing Bob being that the Halls announced that they'll have a truck here.  Wild day here in MI.  Lots of accidents and crazy stuff happening with the weather.  It's one of those days where I was glad I made it home.  Turns out taking the back roads through the bad parts of Detroit is safer than the expressways with crazy driving senseless yuppies on them.  Tomorrow is going to be worse.  We've got a 7 degree high predicted, wind and possibly more snow.  Hell is a monster truck show in MI during January.  We get the most terrible weather right before it every year.

It was Backwards Bob. Grave Digger was salvaged from the fire but Backwards Bob was destroyed. Fortunately, the toter home was unattached to the trailer during the time of the fire, so no one was injured. But the trailer... same can't be said.