Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2015

Sergeant Politeness

Don't really understand the FMX style ramp on the backside of the backflip ramp. Not really enough room for any big air. The more they use Jersey Style, the less I like it. While it produces some good racing, it takes up a lot of space and almost all of the tracks that have used it have looked nearly identical.

I like the Jersey style track because it makes racing more interesting by combining two great racing styles into one (So-Cal and St. Louis). It wouldn't work in a tight football stadium like MetLife Stadium because the first and final turns are just too tight, so either trucks will collide (depending on if there are cars separating the lanes) or the trucks will hit the cars with such speed that it'll cause them to rebound the other way and flip. Freestyle is also cool because of the variety of obstacles you can establish on the track, both permanent and temporary.

I like the Jersey style track because it makes racing more interesting by combining two great racing styles into one (So-Cal and St. Louis). It wouldn't work in a tight football stadium like MetLife Stadium because the first and final turns are just too tight, so either trucks will collide (depending on if there are cars separating the lanes) or the trucks will hit the cars with such speed that it'll cause them to rebound the other way and flip. Freestyle is also cool because of the variety of obstacles you can establish on the track, both permanent and temporary.

It's best suited for bigger sized stadiums (New Orleans, St. Louis, etc). In Atlanta, it wasn't a big deal but it felt kinda cramped in there

• Upvote 1