Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2015

Sergeant Politeness

Ryan runs a single and still hammers the piss out of it though, but then again he rarely lands like that. If Donald's truck could hold up he would be an amazing freestyler

yeah but remember that the hydros on his truck are on the inside, so they take up some of the blow like shock absorbers, that makes a difference

Is that even allowe to be used? I don't see any drive shaft loops.

The truck hasn't been run in ages, it still needs today's upgrades to even be allowed to compete under most of the promotion companies. Give it some time. And there are driveshaft cages, but they're black. Many years ago, people could run black driveshaft cages.

yeah but remember that the hydros on his truck are on the inside, so they take up some of the blow like shock absorbers, that makes a difference

Son-uva Digger doesn't run the steering rams on the inside anymore. They're on the outside of the housing where the tie rod sits, but they have shields on the steering ram body itself, so the hydraulic lines, fittings, and seals on the body are protected. The only exposed part is the steering ram shaft.

• Upvote 2

Nope he's still running single. That right link is a 4 link bar. 

Well hot damn.

Regardless, the heim joints he's running are clearly not holding up to the abuse he's putting them through. He should probably move up to billet heim joints if he didn't already do that (which I doubt he did, judging by the fact that he's already broken 5 of them in 3 shows).

Ryan's run

Ya I am going to be that guy, watching Ryan put on that great of a run and then proceed to "Lupe" around the track to finish it was pitiful. I would expect that kinda shenanigans from a driver with no talent, not one of the best in terms of raw ability.

Other the other hand Adam and Cam killed it, cannot wait to see Cam in Vegas with a proper truck under him.

Now bring on the downvote biznatches! 

• Upvote 1

Watching Ryan put on that great of a run and then proceed to "Lupe" around the track to finish it was pitiful. I would expect that kinda shenanigans from a driver with no talent, not one of the best in terms of raw ability.

(Assuming Lupeing is what I think it is)  That's not the first time Ryan has done that.  In fact, I think Dennis and Adam have finished runs like that before.  It seems like it's something they've talked over a lot.

The suspension kill for Cam.

http://youtu.be/_WBfyJDoh0U?t=22m38s