Tom Meents NOT in World Finals XVI?

TheRetroStyle

Well, I heard about Neil Elliot winning the Championship Series, and they said that Neil Elliot will be in World Finals XVI. Well, now I'm starting to think that Tom Meents probably won't compete at all, unless if they do any of these:

1. Neil Elliot competing in Racing, Tom Meents in Freestyle
  2. Let ANOTHER Max-D in the World Finals.

Who knows? This could be the craziest World Finals we have ever seen.

Oh, and also! Monster Jam announced some World Finals XVI qualifiers on their Facebook page, for those of you who didn't know that.

Neil confirmed 3 Max-D's all competing in the Finals this weekend apparently. This means that Morgan, Neil, and Tom will all be running their own Max-D Truck in Vegas alongside each other.

Did he say anything about trying to differentiate the trucks? I mean yeah Morgan's Max D stands out but Tom vs. Neil is a whole lot more subtle. Hell bring back the neon body or chrome body

Did he say anything about trying to differentiate the trucks? I mean yeah Morgan's Max D stands out but Tom vs. Neil is a whole lot more subtle. Hell bring back the neon body or chrome body

I don't really know, I'm just going off of what I saw on Facebook, so I guess you could take it with a grain of salt. I would assume they'd do something like that though.

Or maybe bring back the old body from 2003-2012.

• Upvote 1