Happy Easter!

Connor Richardson

Second, Christians do not deny human rights,The only times that has occurred was the old testament, before the life of Christ. We are to love others as our own despite color, race, straight, gay, Islamist, racist, or atheist.

Indiana's Religious freedom restoration act.

Indiana's Religious freedom restoration act.

Just because some people do it wrong doesn't mean that there aren't those who do it right. The majority of people in Indiana didn't even like it. Again you're looking at the extremes and putting an entire group of people in the same boat.

Hey we didn't say ALL Christians. I cant speak on behalf of Matt but I certainly don't think that.

this. I know a lot of good, warm hearted religious people. It's the few assholes that ruin it for everybody.

Let me clarify something here. I grew up in a catholic household and went to church every Sunday until I was 16. I know my damn bible and Christian history very well. I just never bought into religion or God for that matter. The evidence just isn't there for me. The whole world being created in 7 days thing? Moses parting the Red Sea? Noah's arch? Jesus healing a blind man? Never bought it. What most people don't understand is that a lot of those stories are perabols meant to teach people life lessons and what not. It's the radicals who take every word literally that piss me off. Those are the ones that usually do the persecuting and all that jazz. F*ck them.

this. I know a lot of good, warm hearted religious people. It's the few assholes that ruin it for everybody. I see another troll has succeeded... on to the next.

I have been a Christian all of my life and I grew up in a really Religious family. Yes, some Christians do judge a lot and it causes you to not even want to be a Christian anymore. They are not truly walking what is a Christian lifestyle. But, I have found most Christians that I have come encounter with treat everyone equally and not have once persecuted someone for being different. You are basically persecuting Christians because of a few that you must've had a bad experience and I must say it really is wrong and that is why we have such a sour reputation because of those few people.

• Upvote 1

You are basically persecuting Christians because of a few that you must've had a bad experience and I must say it really is wrong and that is why we have such a sour reputation because of those few people.

Show me where I said all Christians are terrible people. How am I percecuting anybody By stating that a few asshats cause me to hate said asshats? And what bad experience have I had? I'm an atheist because I NEVER bought into the bullsh*t, from the moment I was able to think for myself. Not because some douche nozzle rubbed me the wrong way. This is another thing. Why do yall feel like yall are always being persecuted when someone states their opinion about how they think that religion is bullsh*t, and that there is no higher power?

Religion offends me. A bunch of self righteous do gooders who think you are wrong and going to hell just because you have a different point of view. Poeple who refuse to concider overwhelming evidence in favor of undocumented feel good stories that they think actually happened and use it as an excuse to percecute and deny human brings of basic rights offend and disgusts me.

Just today while the wife, child and I were visiting my parents for this so called holiday my dad brings up a Muslim guy from work in conversation, and my mom begins to explain why she doesn't like Muslims because the persecute Christians. Oh the irony. Yet Christians persecute homosexuals, unwed mothers, and every other religion. Hypocrites.

These seem like very big generalizations of you putting everyone in the same group.

I'm surprised it's taken this long for religion-based arguments to be on Sim-Monsters. Everyday is a trip here.

I am by no means a God-fearing, Bible-thumping, religious man (and anyone I talk to on here can attest to that), but I do consider myself Christian. Religion isn't necessarily just about reading and believing everything that's written in a book. In my view, it just gives you something to live for, and something to fall back on and think about when you're in tough spots in life. 

Edited by Double.D

Show me where I said all Christians are terrible people. How am I percecuting anybody By stating that a few asshats cause me to hate said asshats? And what bad experience have I had? I'm an atheist because I NEVER bought into the bullsh*t, from the moment I was able to think for myself. Not because some douche nozzle rubbed me the wrong way. This is another thing. Why do yall feel like yall are always being persecuted when someone states their opinion about how they think that religion is bullsh*t, and that there is no higher power?

I for fact do not always feel like I am being persecuted because of my beliefs or because of others opinions about my beliefs. But if you haven't been looking at the news, every day Christians and other religions are being persecuted and even killed for what they believe in I am no way claiming that we are better than the rest. Anyway, I am not about to argue with you about this because for one I think arguing religion on the internet is just pointless, at the end of the day we all have our different views on things.

• Upvote 1

Just today while the wife, child and I were visiting my parents for this so called holiday my dad brings up a Muslim guy from work in conversation, and my mom begins to explain why she doesn't like Muslims because the persecute Christians. Oh the irony. Yet Christians persecute homosexuals, unwed mothers, and every other religion. Hypocrites.

My problem with a lot of society is how some people figure that just because a Muslim Terrorist Group kills innocents and Christians means that all Muslims are bent on persecuting people. Not ALL Muslims are terrorists, they've just been branded as that because some Muslims are that way. 

But if you haven't been looking at the news, every day Christians and other religions are being persecuted and even killed for what they believe in

Have you noticed its only religious groups killing each other? Mindless violence just because someone elses god is different that theirs. This Is why I find religion repulsive. You don't see a group of atheists killing other people because they have different beliefs.
  • Upvote 1