Drivers that Play RoR

NSA Overwatcher

Coty still is a member of the site, here the video of Ryan

I've tbat video a few times

, and never knew that was him. It's mentioned multiple time, but I just figures that was the normal "goof, screw around" type deal.

He is?

Weyll... if that's not a sign to get Hooligan released XD

Yep, spent many of hours goofing around with him on ror.  Lot's of fun times.  He's becoming quite decent as well editing physics and suggesting changes as well.

lol I like how most monster jam drivers play the game created by fans and not what there sponsored by, that's sad feld, I don't blame them for playing this game over the other games

lol I like how most monster jam drivers play the game created by fans and not what there sponsored by, that's sad feld, I don't blame them for playing this game over the other games

I'm honestly surprised Feld hasn't had a simulation built for them yet, they could save $ vs testing with a real truck.  Obviously no simulation will replace seat time but it will familiarize drivers with the characteristics and controls of a truck.  With todays technology they could literally build a track laser scan it and import it into the software, same goes for tires, chassis, trucks and have everything to a scale size.

Game engines have deteriorating tracks, like if you made a few passes a groove would start to form and the loose dirt built up on the outside with different grip levels, crush cars/dirt ramps would change every time they're hit. You could give a new driver a chance to purposefully drive with a broken truck and figure out how much of a difference  a flat tire, broken sway bar, rear steer motor that broke, etc. would make.  The potential is unlimited depending on how much $ they wanted to spend on having someone develop it for them.

• Upvote 1

I'm honestly surprised Feld hasn't had a simulation built for them yet, they could save $ vs testing with a real truck.  Obviously no simulation will replace seat time but it will familiarize drivers with the characteristics and controls of a truck.  With todays technology they could literally build a track laser scan it and import it into the software, same goes for tires, chassis, trucks and have everything to a scale size.

Game engines have deteriorating tracks, like if you made a few passes a groove would start to form and the loose dirt built up on the outside with different grip levels, crush cars/dirt ramps would change every time they're hit. You could give a new driver a chance to purposefully drive with a broken truck and figure out how much of a difference  a flat tire, broken sway bar, rear steer motor that broke, etc. would make.  The potential is unlimited depending on how much $ they wanted to spend on having someone develop it for them.

Well... when they use the same crappy engine for their "mobile game" to demonstrate how the front flip will work.... yeah I have zero faith.

• Upvote 1