Show Your Diggers Chapter 42

Outlawed

Well after a change of plans, I ended up making San Antonio 2015.  Managed to get this together within a few days, so might not be the greatest replica ever, but it gets the job done.  Hope you guys enjoy, should be up for download later today.

Also big thanks to Aaron Lurie for painting the course.

ff4bd72d1d.png

836cc6849b.png

139889ecea.png

aaefab864e.png

13dbac036c.png

c6c4ebeb3c.png

Atleast you tried... nice job.

Yeah, I'm 80% sure he didn't make those. He has been known for hacking people on here, taking their stuff, posting videos of it on YouTube and claiming that he made the truck. I'd stay away from him.

(mods, sorry if I went too far)

nah he made em i watched him over skype lol he did that screen share stuff

yea no. He didn't make/paint any of that. I know because I have the PDN, and blend models for all of the digger bodies, including the 3D Face, only work he put is getting them was pretending to be member on here to get them. Those models were made by harlow. And the paint was also made by harlow. Don't tell me no, because I worked with harlow when those first appeared and those are 100% his.

• Upvote 10

yea no. He didn't make/paint any of that. I know because I have the PDN, and blend models for all of the digger bodies, including the 3D Face, only work he put is getting them of someone who he hacked. Those models were made by harlow. And the paint was also made by harlow. Don't tell me no, because I worked with harlow when those first appeared and those are 100% his.

He said he editied paint and place everything together and is just working on he didn't hand paint it he painted some stuff and changed colors around and got it all in game put detail into it and stuff, and not to be rude but i've never seen the digger you made, but im not doubting you he makes nice stuff and if you don't like oh well i do, but he did alot of work to these 

He said he editied paint and place everything together and is just working on he didn't hand paint it he painted some stuff and changed colors around and got it all in game put detail into it and stuff, and not to be rude but i've never seen the digger you made, but im not doubting you he makes nice stuff and if you don't like oh well i do, but he did alot of work to these 

And you believe everything you're told? By that logic, I made those because I said that I did. The internet's a wonderful place, ain't it?

• Upvote 7