Show Your Diggers Chapter 42

Outlawed

Thank you greatly. But what trucks and who are we talking about again? Did a post get deleted?

We are talking about a person who has gained a notorious reputation for stealing/hacking from this community. For example, he got v5 canceled. What trucks? In this case the red Max-D from this year's World Finals. But there are many others that he has claimed are his own. The picture that FJC8 posted (that was apparently originally deleted) is this kid's crappy version of the truck. He is able to fool younger members such as FJC8 among others into believing that he owns/created the content, but he in fact does not. He's been a thorn in our side for many years and I've seen some of it first hand.

• Upvote 2

WTH, since when did this thread become, show a banned members piece of crap! I don't come on here for a night and there's nearly 2 pages of stuff about dumb-ass MJ Series. FJC8, if I were you. I'd stay away from that kid, he is bad person who has done the community wrong for a long time. And ole Johan is dead on right, those are Harlow's stuff, not his. And he didn't edit anything, just made a video and says everything is his. Doesn't credit anyone but himself (who has done nothing to make those trucks).

I mean he can have an opinion of his own because we all think differently, if he thinks it isn't good then that is his opinion and you shouldn't belittle him because of it.

I probably should've said something different. I apologize in advance for making it seem like I offended anybody.

Well I made this, but progress stops here for a while.

I was working on this for the SMRA World Finals. I don't want to run it except for a special thing, but since it was moved I won't for sure make it, and won't bother finishing it in time.

Inspired by Derick Anson's old Outlaw Figure 8 car, I made a truck.

iwuMf.png

iwt5Z.png

• Upvote 5

Well I made this, but progress stops here for a while.

I was working on this for the SMRA World Finals. I don't want to run it except for a special thing, but since it was moved I won't for sure make it, and won't bother finishing it in time.

Inspired by Derick Anson's old Outlaw Figure 8 car, I made a truck.

This makes me a saed rivur ratt