Windows 10 Free Upgrade?

maxdfandan555

According to many sources (and the notification on my computer) users of Windows 7 and 8.1 will be able to upgrade to Windows 10 for free on July 29th and one year past that date. I'm not to sure that I will upgrade just yet. What are your guys' opinions? Are you going to take advantage of this?

Windows 7 sucks I don't have 8 so I might Upgrade to 10 I don't know much about computer stuff so idk if it will be better

You clearly dont know much about pc's if you think windows 7 is bad, 7 is a great OS and works wonderfully not to mention it isnt loaded with stupid social media features like 8 and 8.1 however, windows 10 seems to be a step in the right direction after microsofts mass lay-off in washington state, along with there failure of an operating system in 8 and the needless 8.1. Maybe this could be the next "good" windows operating system, either way im gonna use it because its free for me, so why not give it a chance.

• Upvote 3

Personally I'm going to wait to install the free upgrade after I see the pros and cons regarding Windows 10. I'm still rather happy that it's going to be a free upgrade though, so that saves some cash that I would not have if it was a paid upgrade.

• Upvote 1

I've got 8.1 I don't mind it, I just dislike the fact that my 30lb+ computer is layed out like a tablet, 10 should be a lot better but it's up to them how much better they want it.

You clearly dont know much about pc's if you think windows 7 is bad, 7 is a great OS and works wonderfully not to mention it isnt loaded with stupid social media features like 8 and 8.1 however, windows 10 seems to be a step in the right direction after microsofts mass lay-off in washington state, along with there failure of an operating system in 8 and the needless 8.1. Maybe this could be the next "good" windows operating system, either way im gonna use it because its free for me, so why not give it a chance.

Ok so windows 8 was the one that sucked I know that one of them sucks because everyone tells me it's bad

I don't think I'll upgrade, with my past experiences in upgrading things to the next OS the new OS can be designed for faster computers making older systems with the new OS slow. Generally speaking if your buying a new laptop your going to be getting 8gb+ of RAM, my only concern is Windows 10 will have been built with this in mind, and will require more processing power to run well than my 4 gb of RAM gets me. 

Yeah! 200th post. :P