Monster Jam McDonald's Happy Meals Toy Information; GIVEAWAY CONFIRMED

TheRetroStyle

As many of you know, FELD Motor Sports will be collaborating with McDonald's to bring Monster Jam themed Happy Meal toys.

For those of you who DON'T know what trucks are available, here is the compete list:

1. Grave Digger
  2. Max-D
  3. El Toro Loco (Orange)
  4. Monster Mutt
  5. N.E.A
  6. Blue Thunder (I may shed a tear if I ever get this one, and you probably know why)
  7. Zombie
  8. Dragon

It has been confirmed that these Happy Meal toys will be available from August 28 to September 24. You can get them if you are in North America.

But that's not all that was confirmed...

For the first time EVER, Monster Jam is doing an ULTIMATE TICKET GIVEAWAY!

This is the largest giveaway in the HISTORY of Monster Jam! 100 Lucky Winners will receive a Family 4-Pack to see Monster Jam in their area.

However, that is not the only reason why it's an "ultimate" giveaway and "the largest giveaway in the history of Monster Jam"...

ONE Lucky Grand Prize winner will receive a VIP trip to Monster Jam World Finals XVII in Las Vegas, NV, March 17-19, 2016!

My reaction to all of this was...

So if you want to make it to Monster Jam World Finals XVII, ENTER THE GIVEAWAY! ENTER IT LIKE CRAZY!!!

All information was confirmed on this link: http://www.monsterjam.com/News/2015/08/04/1/