Show Your Projects Chapter 45

acdcfan56

963705.jpg

woops, totally forgot about this one. Which would round out the number of trucks to 10. just need the green flames on the fenders.

so it looks like a couple are leaning towards Individual releases. I just need to see more people  choose that so i can finalize my decision.

thanks guys.

• Upvote 12

I would prefer individually.  I wouldn't typically drive all of them so unless they were released in separate zips within one pack I would suggest individual but that's just my preference.

And I guess if you're releasing these I better finish Anaheim for the FS1 tour...

• Upvote 1

7952767.png

Honestly though, i am  not exactly sure if i should release these 8 trucks in a pack. I've always wanted my own pack, but didn't know if you guys would want one. Also, not sure if i should wait until Collineri has perfected the n/b settings and then rebuild these trucks on those node beams. I am in a pickle. thanks Mark.....

so

would you guys rather me, release these 8 trucks individually, sometime around this month?

or

Create a pack, with more trucks, and more than likely will be released around Christmas time?

Whatever you guys prefer, is what i'll go with.

..my bad. forgot to add Stone Crusher. 9 trucks as of now.

id say individually cause the download section has been dead for a while now and these being relased individually would bring the download page to life 

also all the trucks look awesome

so

would you guys rather me, release these 8 trucks individually, sometime around this month?

or

Create a pack, with more trucks, and more than likely will be released around Christmas time?

Whatever you guys prefer, is what i'll go with.

..my bad. forgot to add Stone Crusher. 9 trucks as of now.

I'd rather have them all in a pack

• Upvote 1