Show Your Projects Chapter 45

acdcfan56

Welcome to Blaze's spam show!

first off we have a freshly painted Time Flies! don't forget dem fancy shocks!

VFQDouH.pnghGfR18w.png

(due to the way i mapped it the roof cant be perfect.)

Next up FJC8 has begun learning Blender at Blaze academy and his first products have turned out nicely. (with Blazes help)

First truck Digger 29

MFAwUGb.pngD2OTzto.png

His second truck with Blaze, Digger 26 (Adams)

WA3oV9Z.pngsxrcG39.png

Last but definitely not the least Is Blaze's New updated Grave Digger 16, Pablo's truck from 02-14

Eary roomers say that it will come in a full pack with every truck since it debuted! 

nhPgbLL.pngDA7FPVo.png

Sneak peek at the 25th Ann.

XRoyvTS.png

This has been this weeks edition of Blazes spam show! if you have a suggestion or idea leave it in the comments section below!!

• Upvote 3

Brisbane, the first stop on the Australian tour this year.  I started to make this about a week before the first event and planned on making all four tracks.  Then I realized how much time that would take me so I've scrapped that idea.  Plus three of the four events were the exact same track.  

Yeah the only one that was different was Perth, which was a welcome change. So if you make Brisbane and Perth you've basically made the entire Australian tour lol

In an earlier post I mentioned going from an eight truck field to ten... I couldn't resist adding more, and now there are twelve. There is a new Praxis truck called SHADOW, and a new Straker truck called Tarasque (after the monster), which is the teammate of Taurus. I'm still working on the twelfth truck, which will likely be First Blood, based on the original paint scheme from the 1980s. While I was at it, I built new shocks for both the Praxis and Ford trucks, and cleaned the bodies up a lot. I also built new Ford wheels, new Praxis axles and added details here and there.

SSq7lgF.png

sFHhQ48.pngigvjDsC.png

mAqBwya.png

7NUETSa.pngUKSRQ0E.png5DfIi2S.png

3rQAmxD.png

ekrHwsE.png8mbU1km.pngspYgpp1.jpg

Edited by Helen Weales
  • Upvote 14