Show Your Projects Chapter 45

acdcfan56

Please do consider releasing the rims and tires on the scrapyard, I would love to try a few on my SMRA truck!

Thanks, I'll consider it. These are 73" tires with odd-sized wheels, but maybe I will resize them to the standard for the scrapyard when I get everything worked out (having issues with the UV mapping).

Well showd some people on the weekend so heres my atemet at kanes WF max d

Mark C gave me a list of stuff to fix so its far from dun lol

Okay I've noticed it's been a nitpick I've had with your projects but the photos themselves don't do them justice. What I'm saying is that maybe raise the quality of the photos up a bit, I know you don't have the best computer in the world so lag would be an issue but if you could bear with it for a screenshot it will make them look much better presented

I agree with Charlie. Another thing that helps is using terrains that "photograph" better. Tracks with lots of sponsors tend to make the screenshots look too busy and take away from the subject (in this case, the truck), and the lo-res textures on the track you're using takes away even more from your trucks. Just a thought.

• Upvote 1

That's a very cool photography room. It is big enough for monsters, but you can see the lights:

wprCxfz.png

Also, the instructions say to use the Sandstorm, but for trucks that don't have a high gloss finish, it looks very bad and flat. Seems like Caelum is the way to go, but it still requires the truck to be moved around to show different angles (because only specific position has perfect lighting). The user on the RoR forum says they don't want it modified or posted elsewhere, so I'm going to try and make a quick room like this (maybe in different colors) and upload it so any of us can use it.

• Upvote 1

The Taurus Shop has been busy I have rebuilt from the ground up Every Taurus From 3 to 10 . These are still customs with 3 through 7 being repli customs and 8,9, and 10 are my personal customs + the NWO custom  I even have Taurus 1, Taurus 1 the 1986 rebuild and my Taurus 2      8480599.jpg7621725.jpg5098550.jpg2818098.jpg4316768.jpg3655567.jpg8235415.jpg8631052.jpg1500689.jpg4934772.jpg6764980.jpg4741539.jpg2896368.jpg7414945.jpg2973873.jpg737093.jpg172585.jpg9566230.jpg

Edited by Taurus Racer 13
  • Upvote 6

The Taurus Shop has been busy I have rebuilt from the ground up Every Taurus From 3 to 10 . These are still customs with 3 through 7 being repli customs and 8,9, and 10 are my personal customs + the NWO customs   I even have Taurus 1, Taurus 1 the 1986 rebuild and my Taurus 2     

If anybody can help me put the double coilover shocks and shafts on one of these trucks ( 3 through 7 ) I can clone them for the others Im not very good with the shock positioning And also if any one can paint the Dave Turpin American theme on 7 please pm me This is the Dave Turpin theme 3905916.jpg6545258.jpg

• Upvote 1

Butler Built doesnt sponsor monster jam. If you want to create a semi realistic sponsor panel check this and use only sponsors from here(http://www.monsterjam.com/uploadedImages/monsterjamsponser2015.jpg ) or better yet use a picture to try and match the sponsor panels as best as possible( https://www.monsterjam.com/uploadedImages/News/2015/morgankane_maxd.jpg )Probably better pictures out there if you look for them.

Probably needs the silly maxd flag as well. 

Edited by Stephen Hopkins