Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K16 Thread

Nick Migues

That right there should be tagged NSFW

To not double post:

Mike Thompson (Steven Thompson's brother) will be driving Lumberjack actually (so that Tom Durkee guy I guess was a typo on MXT) and Kevin Koszala has left team Bigfoot and will be the new crew chief for Bottom Feeder Motorsports

Speaking of Bigfoot the Racer Stripe scheme will indeed be full time, gonna be ran by Darron Schnell on what I assume is #19 (and he's gonna be in Augusta but I'm having to miss it. Damn shame, the guy is one of the nicest drivers I've met in ages. Crossing fingers they'll do a Bigfoot v. Snake Bite thing at Motorama this year)

Edited by Charlie H.

So apparently, Chris Bergeron is coming out of retirement. And driving Brutus again. And driving in the FS1 series. Yes! Go Chris, you got this man!

3HzzUE8.jpg

It's a typo. The website is still in the stages of being updated, so give it some time and everything will look good and up-to-date.

koQg5Od.jpg

Spongebob? Is that you? You don't look so good. F#$% you Feld. Bastards.

Wait, SpongeBob won? OH, HELL NO.

In other news, the Monster Jam website just got an EPIC new makeover. Although it looks a bit confusing, I like it!

Edited by TheRetroStyle

In other news, the Monster Jam website just got an EPIC new makeover. Although it looks a bit confusing, I like it!

They just covered this...

My only problem with the site is that they don't have the logos on the truck pages anymore.