Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K16 Thread

Nick Migues

The first one is Dennis' truck (Grave Digger #30), the second one is Morgan's truck (Grave Digger #25), the third one is Cole's truck (Grave Digger #31), the fourth one is Adam's truck (Grave Digger #32, the only GD that has coil-overs and is basically a recycled chassis), the fifth one is Randy's truck (Grave Digger #29), and finally there is Ryan's SUD chassis. It looks like Ryan has the body in a different mold too. There are few differences to it then in early 2015. Also Grave Digger #24 has been confirmed retired. Gotta big year coming.

The first one is Dennis' truck (Grave Digger #30), the second one is Morgan's truck (Grave Digger #25), the third one is Cole's truck (Grave Digger #31), the fourth one is Adam's truck (Grave Digger #32, the only GD that has coil-overs and is basically a recycled chassis), the fifth one is Randy's truck (Grave Digger #29), and finally there is Ryan's SUD chassis. It looks like Ryan has the body in a different mold too. There are few differences to it then in early 2015. Also Grave Digger #24 has been confirmed retired. Gotta big year coming.

But isnt 24 older than 25?

But isnt 24 older than 25?

Grave Digger #24 was built in 2010. Plus Chad beat that chassis up. He had some hard crashes driving that thing. TBH, this chassis kinda reminds me of what happened to Charlie's GD #15 chassis. BTw I derped GD#25 isn't finished yet, that 2nd one is Jon Zimmer's GD#26 truck.

I'll be honest I wish they did more with the Chrome Digger than just switching the black for the chrome color through Photoshop and designing the truck like that, especially against the dark purple it just clashes too much IMO

If they got rid of the dark purple on the sides and switched the green flames on the hood for a light purple or chromatic green it would've been ace in my book

As per the picture mark posted, SUD #1 (new chassis is not even powdercoated yet.), GD31, GD32, GD26, GD25 and GD30 (this is based on facebook posts of drivers stating their truck is there and who will be present for the autographs).

Also Identity Theft will be around still.
12363259_985499804870836_853656541358421