Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K16 Thread

Nick Migues

Figured that was the case when I saw the preview for the Biker Zombie

That does raise a question, will we see a blue NEA? I don't see any reason why we wouldn't at this point

I AM A PROPHET

DhPtQPw.png

Now this raises ANOTHER question, since the Vegas schemes seem to be popping up, could we see Coty's Ford ME run full time? I'm pretty sure this will be the last week we get new announcements on trucks since there's only one entirely new truck we haven't seen (Mad Scientist) and then we'll probably see some other left fielders 

Edited by Charlie H.

I could see it being a possibility.  Coty did say he liked the look of the F-150 because it separated Damon from himself.  Also he practiced with an F-150 front clip, even though he said to think nothing of it because it was the only one they could find (I find that unlikely since there were like 30+ company trucks).  Plus the last time a driver said to not think anything of a situation was Morgan Kane at a Grave Digger display.  I feel like last year in Vegas we saw all of the new designs being tested on the trucks.  We now have all of the zombies, the blue NEA, I'm almost certain we saw Dustin's new Junkyard Dog scheme (Or at least an attempt at it) so I wouldn't be surprised if he got the F=150 body full time. 

That was just for display. The amount of time it would take to get #8 back to race quality only to maybe be scrapped soon after coming back would be both a waste of money and a careless move on the Bigfoot crew since that truck is a piece of history. They're smarter than to bring back what's been a display piece for 10+ years to competition, they'll probably use one of their more recent chassis

Speaking of chassis

12398925_687278854742847_1716627257_n.jp

Kozak can help confirm but it appears that Ryan's new chassis is done as is Dennis's chrome Digger and another Digger will be running the green beadlocks but I can't quite tell what (my gut says it's Adam's #32)

Edited by Charlie H.

I'm no chassis expert but that looks to be Ryan's old chassis.  It looks to have the bow-tie on the front, but all the new NCGD show chassis are with out them, including Ryan's new piece.  Also I'm not sure if that is Adam's chassis or not with the green bead locks.  His truck was at a display show a few days ago, not sure if it got back to the shop yet, but in all the displays with his truck it has has purple bead locks.  Maybe things have changed, maybe I'm completely wrong, these are just my speculations.  

I believe it is Adam's Digger, I can see the coils from where the picture was taken. And that Son-Uva Digger chassis doesn't have much on it, so I'm not sure if it's Ryan's new one that they didn't finish or they just put the old one on display with a few props in it.