Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K16 Thread

Nick Migues

19 hours ago, maxdman said:

If anyone is interested you can download google earth and go to Sam Boyd Stadium and look at this years World Finals.  Looks to be Wednesday that the satellite captured the image.  If you go back in time you can also see 2015's track being built.  AND if you go way back you can see World Finals 3 being built!  Cool stuff!

I used used the app but you can't change the date. I did find a track build in Sydney though using the app.

Edited by Jon Cannon

9 minutes ago, steiale said:

Kevin King of the Fluffy team was involved in a texting while driving crash that totalled his custom Ford Pick Up. He's fine but the truck was on its lid

I'm surprised he survived that crash. It looks really bad.

50 minutes ago, steiale said:

Kevin King of the Fluffy team was involved in a texting while driving crash that totalled his custom Ford Pick Up. He's fine but the truck was on its lid

Thank god he's alright, but man hopefully he has some money to help cover, I know he's been tight on money in the past (small independent team, monster trucks usually don't pay the bills)

Dont text and drive kids! 

1 hour ago, NitroMenace said:

No, he quit back in Vegas and just has been doing some fill in driving for us when we needed it

You know if he's joined another team or possibly FELD? Would be nice to see him in a FELD Piece Winning Young Guns...

Its hard to keep drivers on the B team in general, we dont know why. Mullet is sticking around for awhile but he needed time off so thats why we have Matt right now. Trent is not working for another team or feld,  but he moved on because he wanted time home and wants to work on his own stuff

Edited by NitroMenace

10 hours ago, NitroMenace said:

Its hard to keep drivers on the B team in general, we dont know why. Mullet is sticking around for awhile but he needed time off so thats why we have Matt right now. Trent is not working for another team or feld,  but he moved on because he wanted time home and wants to work on his own stuff

I mean Todd left for his NASCAR endeavors, is Mikhael Christensen still with them?

7 hours ago, NitroMenace said:

no one really wants to hire him. doesnt need to be public as to why.

No need to throw anybody under the bus. Can simply say Trent has moved on, no need to poke a bear or play the I know more than you card. No need to say no one wants to hire him...

• Upvote 2

Todd has gone to another team, someone gave him a awesome deal and is building him a brand new truck that is being revealed at the end of the month i think. Mike quit in Vegas as well, which is why Mullet was brought in along with other fill in drivers along the way. Also, my bad. Didnt mean for it to sound like that so i went ahead and changed it