Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K16 Thread

Nick Migues

dammit that sucks i hope that they continue and this thing just blows away but i dont get why they would threaten somebody like something kinda sounds fishy but it is what it is

5 minutes ago, Mark Colineri said:

Oh I've known Rage is sick since it first came out.

I think we all have I just cant get over it lol i wanna see it in person tho. Ive run 3 shows with Cory this year and seems like he run every body but Rage lol

7 minutes ago, Mark Colineri said:

Oh I've known Rage is sick since it first came out.

I could do without the orange on the tires. I think all Team Scream trucks look good with plain grey wheels.

Idk if anyone said this, but Over Bored lost a tire on it's 2nd hit off a car stack. ( #BKTStrong ) It looks like they're trying to replicate Hooligan a little bit: 2014 Chevrolet body design, black Zoomie headers, and it sits like it too. 

1 hour ago, Hagan Moskau said:

Idk if anyone said this, but Over Bored lost a tire on it's 2nd hit off a car stack. ( #BKTStrong ) It looks like they're trying to replicate Hooligan a little bit: 2014 Chevrolet body design, black Zoomie headers, and it sits like it too. 

Other than a Chevy body they're not very similar.  Hooligan runs a 2014 body, Over Bored runs a 2016 Chevy Silverado.  Hooligan has a CRD chassis while Over Bored has a Cohen.  

3 hours ago, maxdman said:

Other than a Chevy body they're not very similar.  Hooligan runs a 2014 body, Over Bored runs a 2016 Chevy Silverado.  Hooligan has a CRD chassis while Over Bored has a Cohen.  

I know the differences, I was just saying, they look similar in some ways.

Not quite sure what to say about the over bored body, to me it looks like any old 2012 chevy silverado body with different headlight decals, and grill cut out. Could just be the angle, and lighting, but the fender flares on the bed also look like shape of a 2012 silverado, the truck looks really clean, but if you compare hooligans grill to that body I'd bet you could see a big difference.

If anyone is interested you can download google earth and go to Sam Boyd Stadium and look at this years World Finals.  Looks to be Wednesday that the satellite captured the image.  If you go back in time you can also see 2015's track being built.  AND if you go way back you can see World Finals 3 being built!  Cool stuff!

RkWB4S1.png