Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K16 Thread

Nick Migues

10 minutes ago, bkelley said:

It's odd to see independent trucks with Cohen's after seeing them on only corporate-trucks only for the last few year. 

Paul hasn't been building for FELD for years. He still builds the chassis, but he doesn't have a specific contract with Monster Jam.

https://www.facebook.com/paulsfab/

https://www.instagram.com/paulsfab/

Edited by Jon Cannon

If I'm seeing that picture of Over Bored 2 correctly, are those BKT's? I wouldn't think Jamey would be going over to Monster Jam for the first quarter... 

Also, with all the different body designs Jamey has done for Over Bored, it's nice to see one become permanent. It's good that Chris is back driving, and I really think that new name Wild Side really fits him well.

1 minute ago, Mark Colineri said:

It does make sense that Jamey would run the brand new Over Bored in Monster Jam while Chris takes the old truck, now Wild Side, to the Throwdown events.

Wouldn't he be running TMTT now as well when Jamey does Monster Jam in the winter?

Also Powersurge looks.... Bad. Sorry but that's not a good paint scheme at all

32 minutes ago, Charlie H. said:

Wouldn't he be running TMTT now as well when Jamey does Monster Jam in the winter?

Also Powersurge looks.... Bad. Sorry but that's not a good paint scheme at all

I think a paint job similar to Storm Damage from 2010-2012ish (it's the one from the smv4 pack) would look better.

3 hours ago, bkelley said:

I think a paint job similar to Storm Damage from 2010-2012ish (it's the one from the smv4 pack) would look better.

I mean it's just... it breaks every rule of design..

The name you can barely see it, the character looks straight out of Microsoft clip art and the body is 85% just plain white space. I get a good paint job is expensive but if you can't afford a decent paint scheme then how can you afford a monster truck and trailer? At least take a page out of the Razin Kane school of simplicity. I know I'm going off on something minute and with no importance but think about as a driver you'd want people, especially kids, to remember who you are right? I doubt that many kids will remember Power Surge based off the design so here's to hoping he'll at least drive the wheels off the thing

• Upvote 1

Yeah it took me a second to even see the name of the truck honestly, needs a little design work.. On the Overbored/Wild Style deal, I dont see why both trucks wouldnt run for MJ. Dont think he really wants to run for TMTT anymore, cant say i blame him, those tracks seem really hard on trucks for arena tracks

3 hours ago, monsterjam1 said:

does anyone know whats happening with odd games about the video are they pretty much f*cked at this moment

Apparently they're trying to sue Dan Hardcastle (NerdCubed) for defamation even though he's protected under fair use. Basically proving once and for all that they're poo developers and the game sucks out loud