Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K16 Thread

Nick Migues

Looking at the lineup, all I can say is,

MONSTER JAM IS GOING TO THE PRUDENTIAL CENTER IN NEWARK, NEW JERSEY FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER IN 2016!

Here is the lineup for the very first show:

Grave Digger® driven by Jon Zimmer, Carolina Crusher driven by Gary Porter, Higher Education driven by Jim Tracey, Black Stallion driven by Matt Cody, Instigator driven by Paul Breaud, Backdraft driven by TBA, Bad News Travels Fast driven by Brandon Derrow, Saigon Shaker driven by Ryan Disharoon, and more TBA subject to change with out notice

It just saddened me to hear that the IZOD Center would be going down, but now east coast fans like me will have a new place to check out all the action!

EDIT:  Yes, I know prmikke9 already mentioned this (DAMN YOU!), but I wasn't aware of it until now.

Edited by TheRetroStyle

Sorry if some of this info has already been stated.

So apparently Holy Roller is for sale (haven't heard of this truck/name before):

39778085-267-MONSTER-TRUCK.jpg

As is a truck called Outlaw and another (I guess they were teamed?):

38629349-098-Monster-truck-axles-fibergl 35463052-668.jpg

As is The Broker:

39563601-251.jpg

As is Rat Nasty (thought a dealership owned this one):

39750712-559-Rat-Nasty-Monster-Truck.jpg

As is Rock Solid:

39774395-198-COMPLETE-INTERNATIONAL-MONS

And Fullboar:

39469954-826-monster-truck.jpg

Quadzilla is still up as well.

All of those trucks have been for sale for quite some time.. Well except Rock Solid and Full Boar was recently listed. And no I dont believe Shane had joint ownership based on the fact my uncle is paying only Mitch for Nitro/Freedom and before it was Robo Machine, the truck was called Havoc and Joe Miller drove it. Also, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DROVE A MONSTER TRUCKKKKKK!!!! I'm no Preston Perez, I only got to move/turn around Iron Outlaw, but it was still AWESOME!!!!!

• Upvote 2

Maybe Broker isn't for sale or was bought? Someone on Instagram called APOCALYPSERACING has the truck and is renaming it "The Apocalypse" and giving an SUV body.

That's by Jim son's Chase who is a member of this site so he can give the full details, but I doubt they'd use te old Broker chassis considering it was built back in 2001 and hasn't seen action since 2010

Guys, remember that video where BJ Johnson said that one of the new trucks is one for the scientists? Well, that new truck has been announced.

Here is the lineup for Monster Jam in Hidalgo, Texas in the State Farm Arena from January 15-17, 2016:

Grave Digger® driven by Charlie Pauken, Team Hot Wheels driven by Scott Buetow, El Toro Loco® driven by Marc McDonald, Monster Mutt® Dalmatian driven by Candice Jolly, Zombie™ Hunter™ driven by Lee O'Donnell, Captain’s Curse® driven by Alex Blackwell, Doom’s Day™ driven by TBD, Mad Scientist driven by TBA, Subject to change without notice.

Introducing... MAD SCIENTIST!

Hopefully they will release more on this new truck soon.