Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K16 Thread

Nick Migues

i like it... not aggresive but i still dig it

The sharp pointy teeth do not scream aggressive? Personally the dalmatian scheme on the rotty body does not look good at all, I understand the reason they changed from the chop top merc body but considering that Candice and Cynthia are  supposed to cater to younger girls, this kind of overshot the mark.

Edited by Outlawed
  • Upvote 1

The sharp pointy teeth do not scream aggressive? Personally the dalmatian scheme on the rotty body does not look good at all, I understand the reason they changed from the chop top merc body but considering that Candice and Cynthia are  supposed to cater to younger girls, this kind of overshot the mark.

From what I remember, they have had those body designs for a while, just never used them, and yeah I agree with you Kozak, the bodies dont quite cater to the audience that they were designed for, but hey, only time will tell.

Well, then god damn them. Dustin is the 2nd greatest rising star that I know (if you don't know who is the first, then go get your brain checked). If he is not in Junkyard Dog, I'm done.

You can't expect us all to know your own personal opinion. Not all of us are mind readers here...

Guess I need to get my brain checked cuz i dont even consider Dustin a rising star, i'd say hes past that. I like the normal Mutt alot better on the Rott body than Dalmatian but I like them all. I think the body just suits the trucks well. And Bryce,Candice, and Cynthia will be able to see better. As for Dustin in the merc/Junkyard Dog, rip vision