Show Your Ego Chapter 46

Sergeant Politeness

Well time for another epidode of Blazes spam show! 

First up we have Adam Anderson's new Grave Digger 32

XuSNCrll.jpg

iBCh6yrl.jpg

Next we have the rookie Mark List in El Toro Loco!

NOpcRFbh.jpgnsAEsHxh.jpg

Last but not least theres Dennis Anderson's chrome Grave Digger 30!

TWULorAh.jpgVoO7wN4h.jpg

It has been tested in Rigs of Rods as an FPS version for guys with bad Pcs! The beast also features FUNCTIONAL head lights and a custom NB! Heres some pics of the FPS version.

JdCJhtMh.jpgpjTfbZwh.jpg

Due to its custom NB it can also do this.

ctmony8h.jpg

This has been the Blaze spam show! If you would leave your opinion below it would be greatly aprechiated!!

• Upvote 9

Digger 32 needs a second flag, should be easy to do

And the Chrome paint on Digger does need a bit of mixing with the regular Digger decals (looks a bit choppy, especially around the hood and top of the sides), but other than that looks really good! Really impressed how far you've come

Edited by Charlie H.
  • Upvote 1

For Harlows El Toro body? Who made it? Has it been relased? Can you give more contex on your f*cking statement? I'm sorry to swear but this just pisses me off, i've never seen a paint for Harlow's Toro, apart from John Dough's and he hasn't even relased it yet, don't come here and tell me "Yeah, a paint for El Toro Loco has already been made", when you know god damn know:

A).- The stock V4 one isn't good enough and is also a game rip

B).- You jknow John Dough has never relased his and neither has it been atleast put in the site to help 

C).- You don't give any proof of it, i don't what god damn skin you are talking about and neither just post a f*cking stament saying "....one was already made" 

That "...one was already made" pisses me off so much, and? Who cares? If i made a god damn skin for El Toro why can't anybody else make it?! I've been dealing with this so much time and Johan is so god damn rigth on this and i'm ashamed i never listened to him in the past "If i am making a truck that doesn't mean you can not make" and it's true.

I'm sorry to bring this rant but this just pisses me off.

Easy there sailor. It was never officially released on here yeah but there is a zip of it in public with a (I assume at least closed to finished) skin of the new paint, found it on the SSRS sign ups last season; https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AAjt41qZxqmFlevF_S8x1Gti9_ZERrPlT6GauySWfGg/edit#gid=0

Edited by Charlie H.

Easy there sailor. It was never officially released on here yeah but there is a zip of it in public with a (I assume at least closed to finished) skin of the new paint, found it on the SSRS sign ups last season; https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AAjt41qZxqmFlevF_S8x1Gti9_ZERrPlT6GauySWfGg/edit#gid=0

Thanks so much for clearing it up, still since it was not here on the site and i didn't knew about that, well i kind of went off

I found my Bill Payne side, and as Chadwick said, i'm the bootleg of the bootleg of the bootleg, and stay tuned because the Edy Beltran show it's getting a truck

c07d2496cf.png

Preview of Edy Beltran show truck

1a4ad96ece.png

Edited by Coconutmen
  • Upvote 4

19 hours ago, Coconutmen said:

I found my Bill Payne side, and as Chadwick said, i'm the bootleg of the bootleg of the bootleg, and stay tuned because the Edy Beltran show it's getting a truck

c07d2496cf.png

1a4ad96ece.png

That looks awesome Edy. Can't wait to see the bottom truck come to life lol. That one, I am now keeping an eye out for.

19 hours ago, Coconutmen said:

*Eh*

*crap*

So you're revamping a truck you use only once a year at the most? Looks sick though, none-the-less.