Show Your Ego Chapter 46

Sergeant Politeness

13 minutes ago, Hagan Moskau said:

So you're revamping a truck you use only once a year at the most? Looks sick though, none-the-less.

You are so funny. I migth get someone to drive it on SMRA, same for Edy Beltran show one ;) 

Of Course Blake would test.....

its looking really good so far!

All i would really note, is to give the digger some more stance. ya know, front of truck lower than the rear. and im not exactly sure if Dennis runs those axles?

Someone could correct me if im wrong, but i believe he runs the same ones that are on my Hooligan or Klayto'n's SUD

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, fernBurn said:

Of Course Blake would test.....

its looking really good so far!

All i would really note, is to give the digger some more stance. ya know, front of truck lower than the rear. and im not exactly sure if Dennis runs those axles?

Someone could correct me if im wrong, but i believe he runs the same ones that are on my Hooligan or Klayto'n's SUD

hey hey hey i tested it because i know what it should look like and handle like im guuda like that

32 minutes ago, Charlie H. said:

Oh my god I think I love you. No homo.

It's full homo over here big boy ;) but in all seriousness the track looks amazing dude, and I cant wait to start making videos with all the projects man, keep up the amazing work maxdman :P

1 hour ago, maxdman said:

I swear this is the last thing I make until I release and finish like 10 projects.

If you relase all of your projects i'll realase Strait Jacket :3 

In all seriousness good job my friend, can't wait for the realase

Minus swaybars, everything is done!

asdada_zpszoa0tu2v.png

And since I was getting messages about an updated chassis pack, Here is what I have left to do that is FELD stuff.

allthatislefttoredo_zps8vquxq9d.png

Curse is probably going to be done last since I have no idea how what the cab looks like on the new chassis. GD30 is pending since the cab was modified extensively in the summer and only 1 photo shows the changes. Madusa I am waiting on a good photo to confirm which generation of CRD she is on (Anaheim was a waste since she was done after crashing). Scooby Doo's should be done here shortly.

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, maxdman said:

I swear this is the last thing I make until I release and finish like 10 projects.

I don't know why I do this...

If you're up for the task i can send you my really detailed ATL stadium since I'll most likely never use it. Awesome track btw!