Show Your Ego Chapter 46

Sergeant Politeness

1 hour ago, Mark Colineri said:

I signed up in Son Uva Digger for the fun run last night, and noticed that Chris' 2015 version had quite a few outdated parts, so I decided to go ahead and update it. If enough people want it, I'll release it. If not, well, I'll just give it to those who want it.

*SNIP*

Couple things Mark. That body's flames are WWAAAAYYYYYYY too bright. Maybe put a spec file on it that darkens them more. Looks beautiful though, I wouldn't mind using that nice piece in leagues and funruns.

3 hours ago, Mark Colineri said:

I signed up in Son Uva Digger for the fun run last night, and noticed that Chris' 2015 version had quite a few outdated parts, so I decided to go ahead and update it. If enough people want it, I'll release it. If not, well, I'll just give it to those who want it.

ecaa9d07eb.png

id want it mark the last version that was posted has a white part on it that I don't know how to fix so maybe this will fix it and good job on the truck

2 hours ago, Hagan Moskau said:

Couple things Mark. That body's flames are WWAAAAYYYYYYY too bright. Maybe put a spec file on it that darkens them more. Looks beautiful though, I wouldn't mind using that nice piece in leagues and funruns.

Spec map does not darken the flames. If it darkens them youre doing it wrong. He just needs to mess with the paint some. Ryans flames are constantly changing so its never going to be 1:1

4 hours ago, Mark Colineri said:

ecaa9d07eb.png

yes please release it 

Not sure if its done or not, but there seem to be things needed to complete the whole truck (among other things, but this is most glaring):

-Darken the chassis a bit more

-darker flames..actually, darker flames all around, it somewhat, just barely, has almost a purple feel to it, but still blue...i dunnno

-sponsor plate

- And that ever so lovely stance

Looks thrown together at the moment, not sure if you're working on it still, Its a good start.

p.s. Sorry if i sound like "that" guy, i just wanna see that truck live up to its full ROR potential.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Mark Colineri said:

Both the chassis and the paint are literally directly from Chris' version which is from Klayton's release.

Doesn't mean its accurate. Just like the flames, too bright to match the actual truck.

wow, i sound like "that" guy.

go figure xD