Show your Diggers Chapter 52

rockgod88

1 hour ago, Jackattack29 said:

Avengers coming out pretty good so far, big thanks to Chris for helping make the rust look a lot more realistic. Im encountering one issue though, seems like when in 1st person view (cant say c0ckpit lol) the windshield is completely black, its probably an easy fix i just dont know how to do it.  (Just noticed the white part fixed it)

Truck Looks FABULOUS!!!! (hope I spelt it right)
not sure how to fix the black windshield thou.
i'd suggest looking in the .zip file and make sure u have the .mesh, .material and .PNG files for the windshield.

17 hours ago, Skyliner849 said:

This is my first custom called "Zozo"

The words on the roof are a part of the song "snuff" from slipknot, that phrase its in my head since i saw the video for the first time lol.

it looks good, and im not trying to be mean when i say this, instead of repainting over my truck, why dont you use blender to make it ur own, i say this not to be mean but because there are certain things i put on my truck you may not like, with blender you could have ur own chassis set up and what not, but good start

13 minutes ago, Ray Billings said:

it looks good, and im not trying to be mean when i say this, instead of repainting over my truck, why dont you use blender to make it ur own, i say this not to be mean but because there are certain things i put on my truck you may not like, with blender you could have ur own chassis set up and what not, but good start

but takin it easy is a repaint in itself. so yeah

13 minutes ago, Ray Billings said:

Im going to learn how to do my own trucks/tracks in december holidays, im busy because school so i dont have time to learn 

1 hour ago, tyrannos said:

but takin it easy is a repaint in itself. so yeah

thats incorrect lol, i made it all in blender, the paint is on the digger body lol, so before you tell me its a repaint, no its not, i didnt take a truck already painted then repainted it, please get ur facts right

On 10/12/2016 at 7:17 PM, Chris B said:

Yo dawg looks like you got some texture problems, make sure the uv map isn't stretching anything out. Also, looks like the track could use a nice bake

did you have to use different bkts? also next time you need help put it in the help section not being mean just saying