Show Your Projects Chapter 41

Warwizard

I figured I'd take a bit of a break from Titan and take a shot at doing one of the trophy truck bodies. While that is the gunslinger chassis, it's only being used because its what I used for 

the majority of my reference pics, so I'm not planning on actually painting it as of now. However, I AM planning on making both ford and chevy versions of this body.

9mNz3ja.png

• Upvote 13

I figured I'd take a bit of a break from Titan and take a shot at doing one of the trophy truck bodies. While that is the gunslinger chassis, it's only being used because its what I used for 

the majority of my reference pics, so I'm not planning on actually painting it as of now. However, I AM planning on making both ford and chevy versions of this body.

9mNz3ja.png

Remake double trouble and destroyer (;

Apocalypse is coming to IMTRS... I did not make this truck but the creator's name as well as driver remains a secret ;) With or without graphics??

6187091.png

5583852.png

299043.png

Keep the graphics on it, but move the logo down more to the side of the body. Looks... odd as it is right now.

While I enjoy having a 3d driver model in the "roosterpit" can we make it so people that use incab view aren't blinded by the model.  (Yes I know I could edit the camera) No I don't care to.

• Upvote 3