Show Your Projects Chapter 41

Warwizard

Honestly that looks like you took Danny's truck and painted the body blue

Well your eyes do work to some extent, though if you want to be accurate, Edlebrock Earthshaker was released before Haulin Heat.

No, Danny's had a Concussion chassis, this one is a CRD that has been edited a bit. Plus, Gunnar wanted green parts, blue body, and a tiny bit of red. Yes, many of the green props are borrowed. These trucks are completely different, except body-wise.

Incorrect, Haulin Heat is on Jesters PEI XT.

try and make the chassis a little bit more of a darker gray (maybe that spec map you mentioned would do it) and maybe some updated 4links? looking good so far though :)

I knew the chassis was a darker grey I just wasn't sure at the time

Finally got around to working on this again. Just got to adjust a few more things and to add the proper spec maps.RoR%202015-04-20%2021-49-22-33_zpszol8g5

that look also I agree with the darker chassis, been waiting for this truck

Buttoned up the chassis, pretty happy with how it came out. (props are just place holders for me to build around and make sure everything will fit with zero issues).

assualtrigger_zps0ctiiuki.png

I also think I have the name and scheme I would like to run on it, a throwback to MTM2 when I originally received the F-650 body (that became Canadian Crippler) from a long time member this what he had come up with. I have always liked it but never really came up with a truck to use it on.

arigmtm2_zpsfbtxwdz8.png

• Upvote 2