Show Your Projects Chapter 41

Warwizard

thanks to Edy for paint. still needs some tweaks and polishes. but closer to the end than before...

2043127.png

also, i wasn't even thinking of doing this, so why did i? t'fudge.

9298357.png

contemplating re-doing the paint and finsihing the rest... and if anyone knows if there are any photos that have surfaced of MM's 2 time champ paint, help me out,please contact me :)

fern you are bae

• Upvote 2

Elaborate on shocks please

Judging by the photo it the spec map makes the shock bodies look like they are 4-6 vert and the red clamp looks like it is single plane two vert.

Also the front shocks are a bit different now on the truck (the shock reservoir closest to the driver in the front are routed behind their respective shock bodies)

10887160_823098321071651_199665964256517

• Upvote 1

Judging by the photo it the spec map makes the shock bodies look like they are 4-6 vert and the red clamp looks like it is single plane two vert.

Also the front shocks are a bit different now on the truck (the shock reservoir closest to the driver in the front are routed behind their respective shock bodies)

10887160_823098321071651_199665964256517

So should I just go with a completely new shock model?

The Mohawk looks too short, I think it needs to be taller

And yeah thanks for pointing that out. I'll be sure to fix it! :)

thanks to Edy for paint. still needs some tweaks and polishes. but closer to the end than before...

2043127.png

9298357.png

contemplating re-doing the paint and finsihing the rest... and if anyone knows if there are any photos that have surfaced of MM's 2 time champ paint, help me out,please contact me :)

One other question, will you be making Johnson's Mohawk Warrior as well?

2043127.png

9298357.png

fern those are just awesome good job
  • Upvote 1