Show Your Projects Chapter 51

fernBurn

6 minutes ago, Garrett Hanson said:

I have 0.4 so it won't be a problem.
if u want I can make a mini for this. ;)

Because it's a league only truck I won't really find a mini necessary. Plus I was too lazy and only realized the lack of a mini after I had uploaded the file to Mediafire. Lmao XD

But thanks for the offer, I will gladly make the mini's myself if they are needed.

Again, mods if you see this please re-approve Blacksmith V3, don't wanna blow up Mark's inbox with BS. No pun intended. ;)

3 minutes ago, Mr. Self Destruct said:

Because it's a league only truck I won't really find a mini necessary. Plus I was too lazy and only realized the lack of a mini after I had uploaded the file to Mediafire. Lmao XD

But thanks for the offer, I will gladly make the mini's myself if they are needed.

Again, mods if you see this please re-approve Blacksmith V3, don't wanna blow up Mark's inbox with BS. No pun intended. ;)

thanks for the notice, just let me know if u want one made only if it's a "non league truck"

Extremely rough idea for my stage 4 electric race trucks. It has a symmetrical lower frame/dual motor/gearbox, and independent cantilever suspension. The frame (obviously very structurally incomplete atm) would be made of a new type of "super-steel" alloy developed in South Korea that I recently read about. Apparently it is stronger than titanium, is 10 times cheaper, has the lightness of aluminum, and is already being tested for use in the automotive and aerospace industries. A "Super-Steel Isoframe" is what I'm calling it. I'd like for it to have some sort of carbon fiber roosterpit/battery holder that fits in the frame, like a Dakar Rally car. I want to go all out with these.

KxjHSl6.png

3ExXwuj.png

Edit: lol @ roosterpit

• Upvote 10

5 hours ago, Ray Billings said:

here it is, my new custom, i kept it kinda on the down low until it was done, but its here! please welcome my new custom for chads league Takin' It Easy!

I love the idea of the 40's-50's Chevy Panel Woodie, with the whitewalls and the wooden side panels. In my opinion Grave Digger-based customs don't always look good (like Grim from MTD), but this is extremely well done! Two thumbs up.

• Upvote 1