Jump to content
Sim Monsters
worldfinals

Show Your Projects Chapter 53

Recommended Posts

Chris B    1,036
19 minutes ago, Charlie H. said:

You know I figured that Route 66 was your hometrack since Indie Jam really reminds me of it, especially the trailer jump straight out of 08

Yep, 2008 had the double wide trailers

NxWj31M.jpg

Then 2006 had the under-over

uv7nAQO.png

Hopefully I will be making both

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Elias    162

those look amazing chris 

also i finished pontiac but im probably going to go back and put in the 3 turning poles that i forgot to put in, also i have to lower the launch ramp into the ground, but expect this soon 

 

wO64cVA.jpgYLiNtue.jpg2Z6FX2c.jpg

  • Upvote 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Strome    40
1 hour ago, monsterjam1 said:

those look amazing chris 

also i finished pontiac but im probably going to go back and put in the 3 turning poles that i forgot to put in, also i have to lower the launch ramp into the ground, but expect this soon 

tbh this might be your best track yet. i always wanted to see pontiac 2006. noice job.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Edy    5,694
3 hours ago, Chris B said:

Yep, 2008 had the double wide trailers

Then 2006 had the under-over

Hopefully I will be making both

Make this god dammed track a things

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Joey B.    32
9 hours ago, Chris B said:

Southaven is finally complete! Expect a release over the next couple days

 

 

 

(I know that's not the updated Track-Dozer, I tried messaging Maxdman, but it wouldn't let me send a message)

My next project's gonna be special for me. I'm going to make my local track, Route 66 Raceway, or the "Dirty O" as most call it, in Joilet, Il. The track's hosted some wild events over the years, so stay tuned! :) 

 

(That mound's a part of the track, gonna make the stadium model first)

Didn't RAGE win racing against Wild Side there?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bkelly    178
8 hours ago, monsterjam1 said:

those look amazing chris 

also i finished pontiac but im probably going to go back and put in the 3 turning poles that i forgot to put in, also i have to lower the launch ramp into the ground, but expect this soon 

 

Nice work! I love how you bent in the dumpster that Grave Digger landed on.

 

If I were you I would add some extra things like loaders or bobcats but that is still a great track.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chris B    1,036
25 minutes ago, Joey B. said:

Didn't RAGE win racing against Wild Side there?

Yeah, that was this past August. It was a pretty wild race with Cory's comeback from behind.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, monsterjam1 said:

those look amazing chris 

also i finished pontiac but im probably going to go back and put in the 3 turning poles that i forgot to put in, also i have to lower the launch ramp into the ground, but expect this soon

This is really good! Definitely downloading this at it's release. I love all the USHRA 2004-2008 tracks, and we don't have enough of them imo. Excellent work!

And btw, is that V3 you're using for trucks? Loool

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Garrett Hanson said:

IDK Why SM keeps the quoted post all the time. LOL
here's sum prooogress:

thoughts?

Yes, I have a thought...

 

Please stop posting pics of your projects every time you make a single change.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Elias    162
3 hours ago, bkelley said:

Nice work! I love how you bent in the dumpster that Grave Digger landed on.

 

If I were you I would add some extra things like loaders or bobcats but that is still a great track.

lol i was waiting for someone to notice that and yeah i can add some more things, i was going to add the cement on the side but i dont think the stadium has enough room

2 hours ago, Mr. Self Destruct said:

This is really good! Definitely downloading this at it's release. I love all the USHRA 2004-2008 tracks, and we don't have enough of them imo. Excellent work!

And btw, is that V3 you're using for trucks? Loool

yeah they are v3 i didnt have any separate downloaded trucks so i just used what i had :wacko: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
nks1996    94
16 hours ago, Chris B said:

Southaven is finally complete! Expect a release over the next couple days

 

 

 

(I know that's not the updated Track-Dozer, I tried messaging Maxdman, but it wouldn't let me send a message)

My next project's gonna be special for me. I'm going to make my local track, Route 66 Raceway, or the "Dirty O" as most call it, in Joilet, Il. The track's hosted some wild events over the years, so stay tuned! :) 

 

(That mound's a part of the track, gonna make the stadium model first)

its awesme to have more guys from illinois on ror and that model looks amazing id love to use if when its done if thats alright with you chris

i might be able to do the 2016 show 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chris B    1,036
11 minutes ago, nks1996 said:

its awesme to have more guys from illinois on ror and that model looks amazing id love to use if when its done if thats alright with you chris

i might be able to do the 2016 show 

 

Thanks, I'm going to release the model once it's done, but I'm probably gonna make a few tracks on it (including 2016) before.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/4/2016 at 11:26 PM, Chris B said:

Slow start to this SYP... let's get things rollin'!

Tacoma 2016 (Texturing's almost done too, definitely gonna finish/release this one with a few weeks) 

 This here's gonna be a side project for a while (I already got all the Sam Boyd texturing done tho); gonna have banked turns and a lot of inspiration from what the Monster Energy Cup does at Sam Boyd :) 

Also ps, I've run into some texturing issues with Tampa 2016, so I'm gonna make some "smaller" 2016 tracks, like Tacoma, before I go back and work on that one.

/endpost

 

 

Awesome Job Chris. It will be better when there color on the stands, ramp and others are on it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×