Show Your Project Chapter 61

MarcosMCM

25 minutes ago, NtheDiggerfan said:

@Chazzymp The amount of smexiness that truck gives off is out of this world... Every detail was added, even down to the worn down BKT's. Absolutely phenomenal. Going out on a limb and saying this will be one of the most downloaded trucks on this site. 

it looks decent so far, but the sway bars arent lined up, and theres no sponsor plate. good start tho

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, NtheDiggerfan said:

@Chazzymp The amount of smexiness that truck gives off is out of this world... Every detail was added, even down to the worn down BKT's. Absolutely phenomenal. Going out on a limb and saying this will be one of the most downloaded trucks on this site. 

Ever since I saw someone was making this truck, I have been checking this site everyday, multiple times a day to see if it's been released yet, YOU'RE KILLING ME!

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, Nitro Psycho said:

Ever since I saw someone was making this truck, I have been checking this site everyday, multiple times a day to see if it's been released yet, YOU'RE KILLING ME!

Had it set to be public shortly after Cole's invite to world finals. Its pending right now,but goal is to have it public today still.

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Medalwarrior215 said:

Made a custom wrecking crew thanks to jams customs on Instagram I officially gave up on the other projects p.s not on right chassis and not done 

keep working on this and eventually you could have a really nice looking truck on your hands

5 hours ago, Jose Rico Taco Nacho said:

it looks decent so far, but the sway bars arent lined up, and theres no sponsor plate. good start tho

look up a pic of the truck irl it dosent have any sponsor plates so he did get it not having sponsor plates right so yea