Sim Monsters
Roach

Show Your Projects Chapter 63

19 minutes ago, P3ForLife said:

tried my best... its not perfect body-wise...or paint-wise....or chass-- ANY FLICKING THING OK? CALL IT WHAT YOU WANT: REPLI CUSTOM, CUSTOM, SHlTTY ATTEMPT AT GREATNESS...

FOR THE CULTURE

It looks...... it looks............ AWSOME!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, P3ForLife said:

tried my best... its not perfect body-wise...or paint-wise....or chass-- ANY FLICKING THING OK? CALL IT WHAT YOU WANT: REPLI CUSTOM, CUSTOM, SHlTTY ATTEMPT AT GREATNESS...

FOR THE CULTURE

edit: corrected shock, dshaft cage and 4link color as well as threw some chrome in the bumper/grille and shock guards like the real truck

Any advice will be thoroughly considered but changes are not guaranteed... thanks for understanding

For something that's "not perfect" you did a fantastic job. I love the design and maybe there are some old-ish props in there(hard to tell) but overall this is a fantastic job

• Like 1

6 hours ago, P3ForLife said:

Paint looks really cool, dude. Only thing I suggest is a fiberglass texture on the inside of the body, but that might be a lighting issue. Other than that, this may be your best work yet. Well done man!

• Like 1

This isn't a meme thread or a picture quoting thread.

20 minutes ago, RKM said:

That was my next project lol

34 minutes ago, RKM said:

I forgot to remove the picture, mb.

New paint on 2004, fixed the driver, bunch of other fixes, and a beautiful video by Will. Pending in the Downloads section!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

42 minutes ago, stimson122 said:

Currently pending approval. Laptop is about to completely die so wanted to get these uploaded before it does. Trying to improve with each truck, still a lot of room for improvement but overall im pleased with how they turned out.

I've been seeing some of the trucks you've been making, and I can't say I'm anything less than impressed with the quality of your content. Keep up the great work man!

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Mr. Self Destruct said:

I've been seeing some of the trucks you've been making, and I can't say I'm anything less than impressed with the quality of your content. Keep up the great work man!

Thanks man, appreciate it! Same to you. Once I’ve got my new setup I hope to start releasing more of them 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, stimson122 said:

Currently pending approval. Laptop is about to completely die so wanted to get these uploaded before it does. Trying to improve with each truck, still a lot of room for improvement but overall im pleased with how they turned out.

Im very impressed man! Everything looks pretty good on the trucks! Cant wait to see what you come up with in the future!!

• Upvote 1

On 8/9/2018 at 10:19 PM, rockgod88 said:

WIP bc pit parties are fun

Why are drivers still inside the trucks if it's Pit Party? :P

• Like 1