Show Your Projects Chapter 63

Roach

42 minutes ago, stimson122 said:

Currently pending approval. Laptop is about to completely die so wanted to get these uploaded before it does. Trying to improve with each truck, still a lot of room for improvement but overall im pleased with how they turned out.

I've been seeing some of the trucks you've been making, and I can't say I'm anything less than impressed with the quality of your content. Keep up the great work man!

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Mr. Self Destruct said:

I've been seeing some of the trucks you've been making, and I can't say I'm anything less than impressed with the quality of your content. Keep up the great work man!

Thanks man, appreciate it! Same to you. Once I’ve got my new setup I hope to start releasing more of them 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, stimson122 said:

Currently pending approval. Laptop is about to completely die so wanted to get these uploaded before it does. Trying to improve with each truck, still a lot of room for improvement but overall im pleased with how they turned out.

Im very impressed man! Everything looks pretty good on the trucks! Cant wait to see what you come up with in the future!!

• Upvote 1

So, I've been working on this truck for so long and I have remade it almost countless times. I think this is it's 4th or 5th version so I'm either going to release it now or wait till people ask me to. Here's the new Double Trouble 2018 Repli-Custom. More pics to be added soon. 

emO99WK.png

Thanks to Taylor Andes for doing the Double Trouble and Mirror Image logos. It will include four versions two that have the black beadlocked rims for a close replica with 3rd Gens or 2nd Gens (2nd Gens for people like me with not so great computers) and also a custom version with the green beadlocked rims plus custom flags. If enough people show that they want it released I will try to release it tonight.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

with the retirement of firestarter, i needed another truck to take its place, so did someone order a new Takin' It Easy??? i know i did! very happy with how this version came out, i even got the headlights shinning bright this time. i got the wiring all figured out and shes ready to go!

ckqv22ao2sv3dk3zg.jpg

iay79nwf0ylt8hzzg.jpg

az439sk67ug9co1zg.jpg

21xrno81k9b0scizg.jpg

• Upvote 6