Post your RC pics

Bobamatic

i would post a picture of my traxxas captains curse replica but the body is really torn up lol. (used and abused)

you should post it anyways i mean its not like my digger body was in good shape

hey stephen how good are those shocks you got on Blue Thunder i saw those were available for my Stampede and was wondering if they are worth it once my shocks break

can't believe i missed this post. There ok shocks, integy has some quality control problems though ive yet to experience a problem with my integy stuff. The shocks came on the truck when I bought it off flea bay a year or so ago(it was my first clod) though very recently i changed the whole shock setup on the truck to be more like monster energy. Traxxas and associated shocks are some of the best for rc monster trucks IMO, though i did win a lot of races with my integy shock setup, at the end of the day thats what it comes down to is setup, it has to fit you, and it wasnt fitting me as i like my trucks nice and plush in the suspension area, and they were a tad stiff.

• Upvote 1

alright well ill stick with traxxas shocks....i like my shocks being soft so the truck doesnt really bounce when it lands but at the same time dont like hearing the skid plates of the truck smack the ground when ever i hit a ramp or land a jump....maybe ill find a set up i like where the front end its kinda stiff and bouncy and the rear is kinda soft so when i land a jump the right way and time the throttle correctly i can bounce the truck into a slap wheelie like the real trucks do

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

476507_199876710128379_1505920901_o.jpg

my e-maxx with Aluminum skid plates, Shock tower, and front bulk head. It runs a Tekin T8 2050Kv motor with a mamba monster esc. It has Traxxas Steel CVD axles and runs top speed at about 55-60mph( it has been measusered) The tires are pro-line's trencher x on traxxas Gemeni wheels. Going to upgrade them to desperado wheels soon.

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...