Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2014

Roach

One other thing to take notice of is the multitude of changes for Team Beast 4x4. Gone are the identities of Chalkboard Chuck, Star Marshall, and Stabilizer (Ironman Stealth however will remain); in their place are Heavy Medal (and that isn't a typo, the "Medal" part of the name is for Medallion Paint Systems; one of their new sponsors), Son of Beast, and the return of Holman's Beast. These changes also mark the end of the partnership between Team Beast and Family Events/Monster Nationals, as now the team will now be mainly running with Monster X Tour; it's gonna be interesting to see what comes of all these changes.

Oh, and I would be amiss if I didn't mention that Bennett Clark (owner and driver of Clydesdale) is now in his 36th year of running a MT professionally, longer than any other owner/driver in the business. Amazing to think he's been in the game this long and is still running hard at every event. 

BAH GAWD AL MIGHTY

Georgia Dome

Atlanta, GA
January 11, 2014

Monster Jam® Trucks: Grave Digger® driven by Dennis Anderson, Scooby-Doo™ driven by Nicole Johnson, Son-uva Digger® driven by Ryan Anderson, Monster Mutt℠ Rottweiler driven by Rod Schmidt, Max-D℠ driven by Neil Elliot, El Toro Loco® (Orange) driven by Chuck Werner, Spider-Man™ driven by Bari Musawwir, Avenger driven by Jim Koehler, Wrecking Crew driven by Stever Koehler, Gunslinger driven by Scott Hartsock, War Wizard driven by Randy Moore, Heavy Hitter driven by Derick Anson, River Rat - driver TBA, Instigator driven by Paul Breaud and More TBA!!
Subject to change without notice.

Well screw it I'm about to get high over this!

Dustin Brown is taking Morgan Kane's place in the seat of the second Iron Man truck on the fleet (Dustin will drive Morgan's Iron Man chassis), while of course, Morgan is going to the third Max-D (Morgan will drive Kreg's CRD Max-D chassis). Aaron Basl  and Ryan Huffaker will share driving duties in Wolverine on the Racesource chassis. This might've been cleared up already, but I just wanted to be sure you guys knew.