Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2014

Roach

BAH GAWD AL MIGHTY

Georgia Dome

Atlanta, GA

January 11, 2014

Monster Jam® Trucks: Grave Digger® driven by Dennis Anderson, Scooby-Doo™ driven by Nicole Johnson, Son-uva Digger® driven by Ryan Anderson, Monster Mutt℠ Rottweiler driven by Rod Schmidt, Max-D℠ driven by Neil Elliot, El Toro Loco® (Orange) driven by Chuck Werner, Spider-Man™ driven by Bari Musawwir, Avenger driven by Jim Koehler, Wrecking Crew driven by Stever Koehler, Gunslinger driven by Scott Hartsock, War Wizard driven by Randy Moore, Heavy Hitter driven by Derick Anson, River Rat - driver TBA, Instigator driven by Paul Breaud and More TBA!!

Subject to change without notice.

Well screw it I'm about to get high over this!

Yeah I know man, I'm really excited about the show! As long as the Falcons keep playing like crap we're good on keeping the same lineup. I'm excited to see Bari at the dome. Last time I saw him there was back when he was still doing the No Limit RC shows. :D

Yeah I know man, I'm really excited about the show! As long as the Falcons keep playing like crap we're good on keeping the same lineup. I'm excited to see Bari at the dome. Last time I saw him there was back when he was still doing the No Limit RC shows. :D

I missed Bari when I was in Vegas a few years ago so he's been one I've been anticipating to see live for a long time now. Should be a great show!

This isn't the first time around that Rodoni has run the El Toro Loco body on his truck. I think his first time doing it was in 2012 once, once or twice in 2013, and then again next first quarter. 

He ran it last year in Anaheim, and now again this year, which sucks because I prefer the Patriot to El Toro.

• Upvote 1