Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2014

Roach

This is a SICK Toronto lineup

Monster Jam® Trucks: Grave Digger® driven by Chad Tingler, Northern Nightmare℠ driven by Cam McQueen, Monster Mutt℠ Dalmatian driven by Taryn Laskey, Son-uva Digger® driven by Ryan Anderson, Monster Mutt℠ Rottweiler driven by Rod Schmidt, Max-D℠ driven by Neil Elliot, El Toro Loco® (Orange) driven by Chuck Werner, Avenger driven by Jim Koehler, Wrecking Crew driven by Steve Koehler, Spike driven by Brad Allen, Mega Bite - driver TBA, Aftershock driven by Bob Robbins, Krazy Train - driver TBA, Higher Education driven by Jim Tracy, Iron Warrior driven by Trey Meyers and More TBA!!

Sorry for that, I have no idea why it turned up black, but I made the text blue so you could see it.

EDIT 2: Made it white now. Hope you can see it better now :/

In away kinda surprising but not so much. I really thought with all the motorsports programming that cbs sports network and nbc sn have been doing recently  i thought one of those would of picked up monster jam. I kinda figured that super cross would stay with fox.But oh well... now if only we could get a real monster truck series on tv... that would be something to watch instead of this brain rotting monster jam garbage 

YES!!!!!!!!!!

5frgP.jpg

Well that mystery is now solved. Now one more question remains, will the show be exactly the same as it was on SPEED, or will the show have a completely new and better setup and programming? In my honest opinion the show should have a brand new setup because the show at the very end of SPEED's run on TV in my opinion was not up to par as it was back in 2004 and 2005.

Well that mystery is now solved. Now one more question remains, will the show be exactly the same as it was on SPEED, or will the show have a completely new and better setup and programming? In my honest opinion the show should have a brand new setup because the show at the very end of SPEED's run on TV in my opinion was not up to par as it was back in 2004 and 2005.

Agreed.  I personally didn't start watching Monster Jam on Speed until 2008 but it's obvious that it got extremely repetitive and much less entertaining.