Show Your Projects Chapter 29

Eric

And this...

*picture of Titan*

There really shouldn't be that big of a gap between the cab and the bed. Also, the flames now fade from what looks like black to silver with the tips being red, instead of black to red.

6ckwq.jpg

I'm uploading this for Nitro Psycho since he's having a lot of computer issues and can only get online occasionally. This is his latest project, and if you can't tell, he LOVES chrome lol; this is MT-1000, the name coming from the T-1000 from the Terminator movies. He is looking for feedback, so let him know what ya think.
1501790_542015429238206_1430003284_n.jpg

• Upvote 6

I'm uploading this for Nitro Psycho since he's having a lot of computer issues and can only get online occasionally. This is his latest project, and if you can't tell, he LOVES chrome lol; this is MT-1000, the name coming from the T-1000 from the Terminator movies. He is looking for feedback, so let him know what ya think.

*pic*

tumblr_miaq1nhrVs1qjbsm8o1_250.gif

Everything looking nice guys!!  ^_^

• Upvote 8

1501790_542015429238206_1430003284_n.jpg

this... this is... uh I have no words for it honestly.

Its too bad if that was a real truck, fans wouldn't be able to watch it, especially with all the lights in the stadium reflecting off it. I love it.

• Upvote 1

7607459.png

3630720.png

Still a few things to work out, some new parts to build as I'm not 100% certain on using the Jaz fuel cell just yet. Haven't decided if I want to keep the bumpers, chop them off or just trim them slightly.

• Upvote 8